Smoking

longarmwj

I think somebody mentioned it on here, but look into getting a vape. I use one to stay sane and it keeps me from taking up smoking. For a very short time when I was 18 I smoked but quickly got out of it and got a vape. Been vaping like a loser for the last three years and have had no ill effects from it. I do smoke cigars though but they aren't as bad as cigarettes, at least in my opinion.

Draconianwinter

Hope it works out for you. I have tried to quit a few times over the years. Might have been able to capping except for that due to being in various elevations often those damn things always leak

sent from your basement

BlackDiamond_JKU

I think somebody mentioned it on here, but look into getting a vape. I use one to stay sane and it keeps me from taking up smoking. For a very short time when I was 18 I smoked but quickly got out of it and got a vape. Been vaping like a loser for the last three years and have had no ill effects from it. I do smoke cigars though but they aren't as bad as cigarettes, at least in my opinion.

When I quit dipping I started vaping, I quit that too after it added nearly 20 seconds to my mile average on runs! I could tell a huge difference in my cardio work capacity in other training as well. I'm 27, and pretty athletic, so even minute changes are noticeable to me. I also noticed it's so easy to vape, that you do it pretty much all the time, at least I did. (That was probably part of the problem)
I still smoke cigars, or pipe tobacco on occasion. But as far as steady vaping, I wouldn't say that's a "healthy" alternative. Just smells less shitty...
Just my .02 though

----------------
Black[emoji184]Diamond
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

yeah the vape definitely makes me look like a douchebag, but whatever.

Putting $10 a day away from saving from smoking. Straight into jeep funds. $200 already, so thats good!

Top Bottom