2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run Photo Highlights

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Great time with great friends! Thanks again everyone who came out and had a good time and thank you Eddie and Cindy for bringing us all together!

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

DaBank

Me and my wife had a great time. Cool trip with alot of awesome people. Nice meeting the members and there families. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how to resize them (new phone). Thank you Cindy and Eddie and we can't wait till the next trip!! Frank/Gina

JAGS

Hooked
Another year kicked off the right way. A great day on the trail seeing some cool sights and hanging with good friends. Nice to meet some new folks as well.

Eddie and Cindy, thanks for putting this all together!!

IMG_1483919880.235618.jpg
IMG_1483919899.086087.jpg
IMG_1483919916.711896.jpg
IMG_1483919927.215627.jpg

BaddestCross

Thank you to everyone, super fun trip loved every minute. My only issue is I want new parts after seeing all the pretty jeeps.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Lol. Yeah, after running that fast on the last leg we did, I found that the medium duty springs I installed in the rear just won't cut it. Gonna order some OME heavy duty ones and hopefully they will be better without hurting my ride quality too much.

Also, my wife said I needed bigger tires after seeing the red 2 door we aired up next to at the end of the day... Mission accomplished. 😎

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Buster3479

Looks like a great way to spend a weekend, thanks for sharing. My wife and I can't wait to head out west this year and meet as many of you as possible on the trails.

bthomas

2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run 01/07/17

Great way to kick off a new year!!Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this together, it was a great time! It was nice meeting you all, hopefully we'll meet up again sometime!
We're back home in AZ, that was an 1,150 mile road trip for us, and we had a blast!

I grew up in Joshua Tree, Ca. Interestingly enough, the town named after the tree, doesn't have as many as I saw around the Mohave Cross area!

IMG_4922.jpg

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looks like it was a blast! Glad you all had fun! Safe travels home if your still on the road. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics

jesse3638

Hooked
Big thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting this together. As always Lisa and I had a blast with great people. Glad we got to meet some new folks as well. Can't wait until the next one.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

PokerStogey

Man, now I really wish I would have jumped in on that one when first posted... looks to be one or two "no-so-massive" rigs in the group, a little closer to the size of mine. Seems like it was a great trip!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom