2017 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run Photo Highlights

TCool

Nothing like starting the year off with an exhilarating round of "Spot the TJ". Looks like a really cool trip for us history buffs. Thanks for sharing!!

Rubicon310

Awesome pictures! How often are these runs held? Also, are the runs usually scenic like this or more of the rock crawling type? I'm a huge fan of getting off the jeep and exploring, like you guys did!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone. Glad you're all enjoying the pics and trip report. :cool:

Great pics guys - and what a perfect way to start the new year! The best people and times always seem to be had on the trail - and this was no exception!

It was so good to see you again and to finally meet your daughter. Been way too long my friend and I hope we can shorten up the time between visits :yup:

A short clip of a cool journey through the Joshua trees!

Nice! That was a fun clip :thumb:

Great time! Glad you guys got home safe. See everyone real soon :)

Good times as always. It was awesome to party with you and Joy :rock:

Glad you made it home safe. Thanks again so much for putting this together and having us along. It was a blast!

Thanks. It was a tough drive for sure but we just made it past the Walker River before it crested its banks and closed the 395. Great seeing you and Lisa again :cool:

Looks like an awsome trip! will definitely have to make it out next year!

Missed you on this one but hope you had a good time fishing.

Nice trip report!!
Like we were there.

Wish you could have been there with us in person. Your YouTube fans were hoping to meet you in person - SERIOUSLY :crazyeyes:

Looks like a great trip! I hope to make one, some day.

Sure would be great if you could join us on a trip like this in the future :yup:

Good looking group! Great shots! [emoji482]

Ya know, we really miss you and Ray. :grayno: I sure hope we can see you two again soon.

Looks like a fun trip, hole in the wall looks badass! Putting that on my bucket list of places to visit 🤙🏽

Bummer you weren't able to make it out after all.

Looks like a great time!! [emoji106]

It really was. I know you're a lot further away now but I hope that you'll be able to hit up a trail with us in the future anyway.

Great way to start 2017! Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together this great day! Always a great time with Wayalife... jeeping, exploring, seeing old friends, and meeting new ones!

Couldn't agree more! So glad that you and Tony were able to spend so much time with us before and after the run. We always have a great time with you two. Also, thank you again for calling Oggi's for me :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not really a pic, but kind of sums up just what a blast these trips are for us.

View attachment 238053

Again Eddie and Cindy, Amy and I had a great time as always. G always enjoys this trip and was thrilled you added in the hike. S was bummed she had to miss it. Hopefully we get to do it again real soon. [emoji41]

:cheesy: Now that's funny! So glad that you and most of your family were able to join us for this one :thumb:

Looks like you guys had a great time, I wonder if my Renegade would be able to make that trip next year, after the lift and tires I have almost 12" of clearance, I have been wanting to get out that way and looks like a lot of fun!!! View attachment 238062

Honestly, I think you would have been fine on this trip. I'll have to make a note in the future to indicate as much.

Awesome pics! Thank you for taking them all and sharing the journey! Looks like everyone had a blast to kick off the new year!

Thanks! Sure would be great to have you out there with us someday :yup:

Nothing like starting the year off with an exhilarating round of "Spot the TJ". Looks like a really cool trip for us history buffs. Thanks for sharing!!

:cheesy: There was supposed to be 2 of them but only one made it out. :D

Very cool! looks like an awesome time :rock:

Thanks, we're glad you enjoyed the trip report.

I'm just a little jealous. Glad everyone had a good trip. I love the history.

Glad to hear guys like you enjoy the history. It's a big part of what we love as well.

Awesome pictures! How often are these runs held? Also, are the runs usually scenic like this or more of the rock crawling type? I'm a huge fan of getting off the jeep and exploring, like you guys did!

New Year Kickoff Runs tend to happen about once a year or so 😂

LOL!! As mentioned, we do this particular trip once a year and it is always scenic like this. Other runs we do are all different but many are similar to this.

Always great seeing everyone. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for the invite and for all the work you put into these trips. Looking forward to the next one!
Moochie.jpg Kelso.jpg cross.jpg

deadman

Great photos

Enjoyed the fantastic views. I appreciate your time and effort to share the four wheeling experience in your part of the world. Have a great new year.

GENREC

When I see threads like this...good people...good times...all walks of life, ages, backgounds...I don't get how so many idiots end up here going off the depend! They are fools, and missing out!

longarmwj

Looks like an awesome trip!! I keep telling myself one day I'll haul the WJ out there to do some wheeling but I can't ever seem to find the time to :icon_crazy:

aTX427

Looks like a fantastic trip. I always appreciate the commentary about the area. Another place I need to visit - thank you

Top Bottom