Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Rubicon 10th Anniversary front bumper

Quote Originally Posted by Roadglide-Rider View Post
    Thank you for your thoughts - the deal that I am being offered is a new take off for 400 bucks. I like the look and will want to add a winch in the future.

Sent from my SM-G920F using WAYALIFE mobile app
    $400 is better than the $1000+ they were going for when they first came out. If you like the look and are happy with the deal, go for it. If for whatever reason the deal goes sour or you have second thoughts you'll certainly be able to get a nice aftermarket solution a similar price.
    The build of "Equinso-Ocha", aka White Devil:
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...White-Devil%29

Thank you for your thoughts - the deal that I am being offered is a new take off for 400 bucks. I like the look and will want to add a winch in the future.

What winch are you planning? I planned on keeping my Hardrock bumper, but after buying the PowerPlant and winch plate, I found out the winch wouldn't fit the cutout without some serious trimming. I decided to sell the bumpers and go LOD. I generally agree with everyone else, the HR bumper looks nice, but it was definately MUCH thinner steel than my LOD. Over all, I'm happy with my LOD all said and done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by DWiggles; 01-08-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DWiggles View Post
    What winch are you planning? I planned on keeping my Hardrock bumper, but after buying the PowerPlant and winch plate, I found out the winch wouldn't fit the cutout without some serious trimming. I decided to sell the bumpers and go LOD. I generally agree with everyone else, the HR bumper looks nice, but it was definately MUCH thinner steel than my LOD. Over all, I'm happy with my LOD all said and done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Do you know if a Zeon 10 or 12 will fit ?

Knows a Thing or Two Speedy_RCW's Avatar

Keep in mind you'll have to get the winch plate as well which will run you about another 250. I have a hard rock and have nothing bad to say about the bumper, but I would buy something aftermarket if I didn't already have it like mentioned a bunch of times above. But if you like the look better, go for it man.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    RockHard 4x4 plate is about $190

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    Do you know if a Zeon 10 or 12 will fit ?
    I have the Zeon 10 in my 10A bumper. Fits but tight. I also would like better access to the winch than this bumper allows. I have been thinking about trimming mine in front of the winch. I went with the mopar winch mount because it looked like it was designed better.

Rubicon 10th Anniversary front bumper

Duplicate posts. Sorry

I say go for it. I love mine. The Zeon 10S mounted easily, but tight. Just had to cut the vacuum mount and move. I took the wings off when I went to 37's. If you buy it, you might go to Rubitrux site as they have some good accessories for this bumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanktitan View Post
    I say go for it. I love mine. The Zeon 10S mounted easily, but tight. Just had to cut the vacuum mount and move. I took the wings off when I went to 37's. If you buy it, you might go to Rubitrux site as they have some good accessories for this bumper.
    Thanks, I'm going to check them out later on.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    Thanks, I'm going to check them out later on.
    I would also check out Maximus-3. They have a lot of products for the 10A, and the bumper.
    "Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson