Hello from Albany, NY

Hey guys my name is Chris and last week i bought my first Wrangler, She is a Bright White 2015 JKUR 6spd with a soft top. I've been searching all the JK forums for some time now trying to get the best handle on what its like to own JK and what to look for when buying one used. i've only driven her 200 miles so far she just cracked 15k miles today and so far im quite pleased and happy with the experience. i look forward to coming here for all my questions and help in the future and appreciate all the answers!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL. You bought a very capable rig!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you guys! when searching for the jeep i was going back and forth between getting a sport or Rubicon. My end goal is to run a 3.5 RK X-factor on 37's and i knew that if i went the sport i would dish out more then the difference between it and a Rubicon to beef up that poor D30 and other supporting mods. plus having power windows and locks and a full NAV are a nice touch above a sport lol. but i do plan on trussing the D44 and a few other peice of mind things but we are a long way away from that point. have to pay the car note every month lol

ScoobyCarolanNC

Hey guys my name is Chris and last week i bought my first Wrangler, She is a Bright White 2015 JKUR 6spd with a soft top. I've been searching all the JK forums for some time now trying to get the best handle on what its like to own JK and what to look for when buying one used. i've only driven her 200 miles so far she just cracked 15k miles today and so far im quite pleased and happy with the experience. i look forward to coming here for all my questions and help in the future and appreciate all the answers!

Howdy from a recovering 518er. I'm in NC now. Rock Krawler is based out of Green Island right by the bridge to Troy. Enjoy & welcome!

Sent from my duck blind.

Top Bottom