Winter 4X4 Jamboree

BillTheCat

Aspenkid see you in the line up on Thursday and Saturday Morning I am running a Double Sammy, Johns Trail and Milts Mile. I ran bzzakwards last year as the Barracks had too much ice it was a blast. I am an LJ on 35s I just bring a rattle can incase :D.

A bunch of us did the Barracks a few years back. Ended up being an overnight and involved Search & Rescue. All about weather and environment. :eek:

Aspenkid see you in the line up on Thursday and Saturday Morning I am running a Double Sammy, Johns Trail and Milts Mile. I ran bzzakwards last year as the Barracks had too much ice it was a blast. I am an LJ on 35s I just bring a rattle can incase :D.

Awesome!!! Come say high! I'll watch for you as well. I'm hoping the rain/snow will not be as forecasted[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BillTheCat

Awesome!!! Come say high! I'll watch for you as well. I'm hoping the rain/snow will not be as forecasted[emoji15]

Anybody can Jeep in sunny, clear skies; rain will make it a bit more challenging. Jus t want to make sure you get your $$$$ worth. ;)

Top Bottom