Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=Rottenbelly;830019]
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBank View Post

West rim is scenic and easy. Milts mile is nice also. All of sand hollow is really scenic if you've never been.
    Double sammy is a great trail. Good chance of body damage but has some bypasses on the hard stuff. Would be challenging in a rig on 35s.
    And you can play in the dunes after the run!
    So double Sammy soumds like a pass on 35's and not really looking for body damage. I don't want to do dirt roads but also don't want to do buggy runs and break stuff and do body damage.
    Get out and drive.

Been Around the Block Rottenbelly's Avatar
    I would go for slip lock gulch or milts mile or maybe Bzzacwards.
    I did double sammy in my other jeep on 37s and 4.5 lift with no damage. But had to take 2 bypasses.
    Wouldn't try it in my new jeep with a leveling kit and 35s.
    Metalcloak fanboy #1

Quote Originally Posted by Rottenbelly View Post
    I would go for slip lock gulch or milts mile or maybe Bzzacwards.
    I did double sammy in my other jeep on 37s and 4.5 lift with no damage. But had to take 2 bypasses.
    Wouldn't try it in my new jeep with a leveling kit and 35s.
    I have a 3in lift and 35's. Looks like I can only attend the event on Friday and Saturday so I would miss the trails on Thrusday. That leaves me with Bzzackwards on Friday and West Rim on Saturday. What do you think of those? Or Fault line is available in Friday, the rest of the trails are rated 4 or below. Missing Thrusday I lose some options like Milt's and slip lock.

So basically if I am doing West Rim on Saturday would you do Bzzackwards or Fault line on Friday if this was a trip from California to check out and see what this area has to offer for a future trip? Thanks again for your help. Frank
    Last edited by DaBank; 01-15-2017 at 08:10 PM.
    Get out and drive.

Been Around the Block Rottenbelly's Avatar
    I have a 3in lift and 35's. Looks like I can only attend the event on Friday and Saturday so I would miss the trails on Thrusday. That leaves me with Bzzackwards on Friday and West Rim on Saturday. What do you think of those? Or Fault line is available in Friday, the rest of the trails are rated 4 or below. Missing Thrusday I lose some options like Milt's and slip lock.

So basically if I am doing West Rim on Saturday would you do Bzzackwards or Fault line on Friday if this was a trip from California to check out and see what this area has to offer for a future trip? Thanks again for your help. Frank
    If you do west rim saturday ,I would do fault line next.
    Bzzackward is west rim backwards.
    Sand hollow is really like a more technical moab to me.
    It's hard to go wrong! Hope you make it and enjoy it!
    Wish my work schedule didn't change or I would be there.
    Metalcloak fanboy #1

After all this most the trails are filled up. So on Friday I have Bzzackwards (basically West rim that is filled for all three days)
    Saturday I have Plan B @ 8am (Saturday only has trails rated 2,3,8,10) so to easy or to hard.

So thank you for your help and what do you think of these two trails?
    Also what hotels would you suggest in the area that are nice?
    Frank
    Get out and drive.

Perfect two trails!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Aspenkid View Post
    Perfect two trails!

I could have done plan b Friday when you are but then Saturday I had no choices. I will be out there Thrusday late afternoon so I am sure we will run into each other be nice to meet fellow member. I am looking at hotels now. Frank
    Get out and drive.

Any hotel recommendations?
    Do you need a flag on the trails?
    Get out and drive.

Any hotel recommendations?
    Do you need a flag on the trails?
    Yes on flags. They have them there for sale but run out fast. Hotels in St George or Huricane.

Aspenkid see you in the line up on Thursday and Saturday Morning I am running a Double Sammy, Johns Trail and Milts Mile. I ran bzzakwards last year as the Barracks had too much ice it was a blast. I am an LJ on 35s I just bring a rattle can incase .