Desoto Jeep - Arcadia, FL

Chad

Ok, to stay on the thread topic. I have had really good dealings with Desoto Jeep/ Ford in Arcadia, Fl. I bought an '04 Rubicon there, and when I did, it was pretty well hooked up by the previous owner. 4" lift, 33" Nitto's, front bumper with winch, rear bumper with tire carrier, but the dealership had installed all of this for the previous owner. It had a rear main seal leak when I bought it, but I got the extended driveline warranty also. Took it home, waited 30 days for the warranty to kick in, and had the seal replaced for fee by them. A few months later I put 1 1/2" Spyder Trax wheel spacers on it and noticed the R front axle seal was leaking. I took the jeep to the dealership and they noticed that actually, all 4 axle seals were leaking. I thought "Shit, this is my fault because I put the spacers on, I'm screwed". they said "Don't sweat it, we got you". They actually left the spacers on, had a claims guy from the warranty company come look at the leaks for verification, and called me the next day saying "You can come pick up your Jeep this afternoon, it's all fixed and won't cost you a dime". Needless to say I was extremely pleased. I have a Jeep dealership 10 minutes from my home, but I drive an hour to Desoto Jeep if I need anything done. Their customer service is outstanding in the service dept. They also gave me a loaner vehicle every time I dropped the Jeep off to have work done!

Last edited:
Top Bottom