Drive without a seatbelt and crack a beer too

Jax74

IMG_3339.jpg

Couldn't help but share with you guys, came across this on my social media feed. Thought it was a gag but turns out it's real! only see this useful when off roading. What are your thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ScoobyCarolanNC

I'm finally upset by something I saw on the internet. I don't know any circumstance where I want to fall out of a vehicle. And it's a bottle opener? How totally irresponsible.

Sent from my duck blind.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
20 years ago I would have been on this but being older and a little wiser I can only think who in their right mind would buy this.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Lmao useful when off-roading? So you don't buckle in and are tossing them back when off-roading? You should start recording your trips

Journeyman

I actually think that awesome! Perfect for when your just putting around the farm/ranch and not doing any real driving or off-roading. I made one of those out of plastic for my work truck so I can be in and out doing what I need to and not hear the alarm going off constantly.

WJCO

Meme King
A buddy of mine died about 12 years ago in a Jeep without a seat belt. He rolled it falling off a hill. He fell out during the roll and the jeep crushed him. Everyone else in the jeep lived and were wearing seatbelts. This product is stupid.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow this is so stupid. I know where I wheel (Rausch creek) that if they find you on the trail drinking they will kick you from the park for good. Without a seatbelt and you have to leave for the day. Hell driving without a seatbelt is stupid period

GraniteCrystal

A buddy of mine died about 12 years ago in a Jeep without a seat belt. He rolled it falling off a hill. He fell out during the roll and the jeep crushed him. Everyone else in the jeep lived and were wearing seatbelts. This product is stupid.
That really sucks. I'm sorry Doug.

I agree, stupid product. Even if there's a limited use case for it, probably better to just not have it around and be tempted to ride without a belt.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I can really see the controversy with this product, however, I have been trying to come up with a good solution for my seatbelt when off-roading after I switch to aftermarket seats and harness. I want to wear the factory seatbelt when traveling to and from my destination, but be able to switch to the 5 point without sitting on the belt.

WJCO

Meme King
I knew a farmer that did something like this because he got out of the truck for a few seconds all day long and got tired of the chime going off when he would sit in the truck just to drive a few more feet to check the next row. This was flat ground, off-road, going about 2 mph. He just buckled the seat belt and sat in front of it. I could see it working for something like that maybe. But not the beer part.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I can really see the controversy with this product, however, I have been trying to come up with a good solution for my seatbelt when off-roading after I switch to aftermarket seats and harness. I want to wear the factory seatbelt when traveling to and from my destination, but be able to switch to the 5 point without sitting on the belt.

Just connect your factory seat belt and sit over it. At least, it's what I do. :idontknow:

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

My dog likes to ride up front but we have a harness with a carabiner on a strap that plugs into the seat belt to keep him from flying around in the Jeep in the event that the unpredictable occurs

What we do too.

Top Bottom