NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Red Dog Saloon : Friday, January 20th @ 6:00pm

benatc1

Hooked
Ha! If I was the only one driving I would have no issues. It's the abundance of tools going up and down the road from Reno that I'm worried about.
that's a good point, can't trust other people's ability in the snow..wait your not talking about us are you??[emoji23] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Ha! If I was the only one driving I would have no issues. It's the abundance of tools going up and down the road from Reno that I'm worried about.

Yeh, but I am sure you know a few good attorneys around, right? If not, I know a bunch!!

Drive safe friend and hope you can grow a pair and show up. Haven't seen you in what seems like ages.

ChiliDawg

May have to leave early to get up there in time this evening, we're getting dumped on in the valley right now so I'm sure traffic will be obnoxious leaving Reno tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Been dumping all morning here in Carson City. Just shoveled 4"-5" and there's already another 1/2" behind me [emoji849]

Supposed to clear up later though

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Okay, I can tell you that it hasn't been snowing up there for the better part of the afternoon, the roads are clear and it doesn't look like we'll be getting anymore of the white stuff or enough to even take notice. You had better be there tonight :yup:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Okay, I can tell you that it hasn't been snowing up there for the better part of the afternoon, the roads are clear and it doesn't look like we'll be getting anymore of the white stuff or enough to even take notice. You had better be there tonight :yup:

Lol.

My wife gets off at 6:15. If the roads are still clear I might head up after we do the kid shuffle. If I don't make it...it's because I couldn't find my testicles. ;)

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Just snowblowed another 5" of snow from our driveway after getting home tonight (did 5" this morning as well)....and the ground is covered again. We are not inclined to head out again. Sorry, we were looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Let the ridicule commence. :grayno:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom