Best place to live for jeep owners

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I saw that, crazy.. Alex had to service incline and truckee for her work and finally made it over mt. rose yesterday. said the banks/walls were probably 10ft high, like driving through a tunnel

Scenes like this really paint a picture of what the Donner Party had to deal with. Lucky for us, all this is just a short drive up the hill and NOT down in the valley where we live :yup:

benatc1

Hooked
Scenes like this really paint a picture of what the Donner Party had to deal with. Lucky for us, all this is just a short drive up the hill and NOT down in the valley where we live :yup:
seriously! would have been pissed if I had to shovel snow like that, probably would have just hunkered down in the house and waited for it to melt!

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChiliDawg

Brute

Hooked
I think Nevada for several reasons...striking distance to the Rubicon, Fordyce, Mojave, Moab , western CO, MT & WY (need to think about trout fishing)...

The Raiders are moving to LV...

From a tax standpoint, one of the best places to die...and no state income tax while alive...

If the Raiders move to LV, I'm going to buy some land near Eddie & Cindy and become neighbors...and I'm not kidding

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Hey Brute...there is plenty of good fishing here in Northern Nevada (stream, river, lake, ice, etc.). Trout and Salmon.

Modit

I moved to Nevada 12 years ago and love it. I was born in Memphis TN and grew up living all over the southeast and lived in FL for 13 years.
I can drive a few hours and be in a completely different climate or landscape and there's so much to explore out here.
The only thing I miss out here is the hunting. It's a lot different.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Kansas is an ok place but it is soooo flat, definitely not congested though. Many of the towns are only about a mile from one end to the other.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kansas?!?!?!

:icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy::icon_crazy:

Sorry Kansans, but this is a prime state for marketing driverless automobiles to the public. That way you could drink alcoholic beverages while you drive along endlessly looking at nothing. I mean, there should be a massive tree planting program out there or something. Dump piles of dirt randomly so there would be a feature every 20 miles or something.... Maybe there are areas that are nice but I was too busy being bored comatose driving through it...

Haha, it's definitely not the most beautiful state out there...but, I would have never guessed there's as much to see in Kansas as there is. The flint hills is really beautiful, and tons of little trails all over the state. Those smaller one-mile towns are the best, and usually the little mom & pop restaurants are great! :thumb:

Top Bottom