2015 JEEP RUBICON, COILOVERS,60's'40's ect

highoctane

Caught the Bug
$78500, I'm glad I didn't listen to all the authorities on here saying id be lucky to get $60

We never said you couldn't find a fool, just that you weren't likely to find one as an active member here.

They say there's a sucker born every minute. OP was lucky enough to sell his Jeep to one. Smokinv10's Jeep sold for not far off that number, and it has Dynatrac axles and was professionally built by Offroad Evolution.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

geberhard

Douchebag
... Smokinv10's Jeep sold for not far off that number, and it has Dynatrac axles and was professionally built by Offroad Evolution.

"Professionally built by ORE" and Dynatracs = meh ;)

Very clean and well built rig, from what Starwoods motors sells their rigs I think it was reasonably priced.

So what is the next project?

jeeper52

LOSER
"Professionally built by ORE" and Dynatracs = meh ;)

Very clean and well built rig, from what Starwoods motors sells their rigs I think it was reasonably priced.

So what is the next project?

Not sure man, I don't really want to do a entire build again so I'll probably just wait until a decent used built Jeep comes up for sale and buy it. I'll probably wait until the fall after I get some things paid off. Plus jeeps tend to sell a little cheaper heading into the off season. I agree with you about Starwood. They just do a Kevlar paint job, a cheap mopar lift, generic wheels/tires and some cheap armor for what I was asking for mine. I knew from the beginning it was going to take the right buyer. But when you call ORE for a quote for the exact same setup as mine it makes my price look very reasonable. Thankfully i walked away with almost all the money I put in because I saved all the laybor cost.

Top Bottom