IF YOU HAD $80K - Would You Buy a Totally Built Jeep or Build Your Own?

With $80K - Would you buy a built up Jeep or build your own?

• Well duh! Buy a built up Jeep!

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Are you Kidding? Build my own of course!

Votes: 64 95.5%

• Total voters

Eugene

So, according to the poll, there are 3 people who would buy instead of build. In all sincerity, I sure would love to hear what your thoughts are on this.

They might have voted prior to the clarification on "Build" including having a shop do the work to spec.

TRAVERSER

So, according to the poll, there are 3 people who would buy instead of build. In all sincerity, I sure would love to hear what your thoughts are on this.

So, did my example not come across? I'd buy something smartly built, and go for a well needed adventure! I need to get out of town :thumb:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Build. If you don't build itx how will you know how to fix it on the trail.

John Rumph- Alpharetta, Ga

^ Yup, this. Or you better bring a whole lotta :beer: and pray the right guy comes along that can help you.

I voted build, because short of my very first car as a teen, every car I've ever owned was bought for the ability and desire to modify it in some form.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
for sure build , would have a pretty decent camp setup with a highly capable rig able to get me where I wanted , and possibly even have a few bucks left to make one heck of a nice road trip

I voted buy...but you saw my response...I suppose it could be considered build or buy...I just don't want to do all the work! (old/lazy)

Top Bottom