Help identifying lift 2012 jk

johnsjk2012

New member here looking for some help identifying lift mfg. It's all bolt on upper control arms are adjustable lower long arm isn't , needs adjustable front and rear track bars as the handling is "well it feels unsafe to be honest" here are some pics

Attachments

• 20161104_161909.jpg
    20161104_161909.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 109

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What?

You have adjustable upper short arms and lower fixed long arms? Why do you need adjustable front and rear track bars? Are you asking for help or telling us what you want?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a BDS kit to me.

BTW, I might recommend having that track bar relocation bracket welded on and reinforced.

johnsjk2012

What?

You have adjustable upper short arms and lower fixed long arms? Why do you need adjustable front and rear track bars? Are you asking for help or telling us what you want?

Why do I need an adjustable front track bar??? So I can re center the front axle and correct the caster due to the lift. The steering has a flighty feel to it . Jeep as 5400 mi on it

jkrichard

I'd say jk brick is absolutely right. BDS 5 1/2 long arm. I was just looking at their long arm conversion kit the other night. I have their SA kit and the control arms are the same stype.

WJCO

Meme King
Check your caster and report back. That is likely the issue. Angle gauge is 10 bucks or so if you don't have one.

COLOJK

It looks like I can see the bds logo on the fox shock body so it sounds like the guys above are probably spot on with it being a BDS lift. I have the same shocks

Top Bottom