2017 Rubicon Axles

RSQCON

Just a quick update for anyone interested. I picked up the Jeep last week so vehicle is in hand however I am still waiting on my Dynatrac order which should arrive by end of April. I've lost count of the number of people I've spoken with about these. Nobody wants to pay in advance but everyone wants me to get a hold of them when the axles are off the Jeep and ready to go. Fair warning to all that I've got a handful of local Utes that want these. If you want to guarantee that you get these axles you need to pay for them in advance and when they are ready you can pick them up. Also at this point with the amount of local interest I will no longer consider shipping these.

desertrunner

Just a quick update for anyone interested. I picked up the Jeep last week so vehicle is in hand however I am still waiting on my Dynatrac order which should arrive by end of April. I've lost count of the number of people I've spoken with about these. Nobody wants to pay in advance but everyone wants me to get a hold of them when the axles are off the Jeep and ready to go. Fair warning to all that I've got a handful of local Utes that want these. If you want to guarantee that you get these axles you need to pay for them in advance and when they are ready you can pick them up. Also at this point with the amount of local interest I will no longer consider shipping these.
Just curious if I can come up with the cash would you be willing to split or partial split up a drive for pick up? I would be about 8 hrs from ya.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Blackhawkip

GLWS.....I just went through the same thing but only replaced my front axle. Kind of a pain off-loading all the take-off parts.

Top Bottom