2017 Rubicon Axles

bradyo11

Honest question. Why go with a Rubicon when you're switching out axels, wheels, tires right away? I've always wondered.

Good luck with the sale tho! I know I'd be interested if I wasn't a couple thousand miles away. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Lower geared T-Case and Electronic Sway Bar disconnect, that's about it. If you aren't going to change out the axles then there are a few other reasons.

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
Honest question. Why go with a Rubicon when you're switching out axels, wheels, tires right away? I've always wondered.

Good luck with the sale tho! I know I'd be interested if I wasn't a couple thousand miles away. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

well, if it were me...because I can lol

Rubicon axles have better resale value and faster sell value + the other options only available on a Rubicon

mauijim

This might be a little abstract however there is a reason for my madness as Dynatrac is 8+ weeks out on builds. I am looking to 'pre sell' the axles off the Jeep I recently ordered. Jeep is a 2017 Rubicon and I ordered it with 4.10s knowing that anyone swapping wants the taller gear ratio. Jeep should be delivered mid March and the only miles that will be on these axles will be from the dealer in Idaho to home in Utah. $3500 firm for both axles complete. I will only split the axles up if I have a buyer for both. I can arrange shipping on buyers dime. If anyone wants to use a CC I'm sure Dynatrac would let you pay a portion of my order. I am a straight shooter and don't bs around. I can provide all the Jeep order documentation.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Do you still have both axles? I'm in Seattle and very interested? I have a 2012 2 dr sport that I've had for 4 months and need to upgrade my D30 front and no lockers in the rear and this would work for me till I save for PR 60's.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

RSQCON

The axles are still available and I am located near Lehi, UT.

I went with a Rubicon for the transfer case and because I wanted a painted hard top which you cannot get on a sport. Any non Rubicon axles for sale have little to no value so I figured this was the way to go even though I would be pulling and selling the axles asap. I'm eating some of the cost in upgrading to 4.10s but figured that's what most people would want.

Now back on topic let's get these things sold so I can place my axle order.

RSQCON

Well looks like the buyer talked a good game but not so much when it came to putting his money where his mouth is. Axles are still available.

Top Bottom