I may be starting to understand why people flee this forum all the time

Either a troll or the biggest snowflake of all time. He freaked out way too fast. Who tries to sell a quilt to pay for a Jeep and doesn't even post a picture?

WJCO

Meme King
Obviously this guy did not finish sales training. No way a professionally trained sales person would go full ape when a potential customer declined to buy the product. Then threaten the potential customer that the salesperson wouldn't sell it to them..... That's some bullshit right there. The proper way to handle this would be to continue to tell us why we need this product. Dude didn't even post a picture :grayno: I've had solicitors on my doorstep leave in a more professional manner.

CastleRockJeep

So I went ahead and read the whole post to see a picture. Now I want to buy it just because I can't. You know like an NES classic, as soon as I found out they were hard to get, I wanted one!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

love2wheel

Shaniqua's feelings got hurt. She can't just stay away, she wants her information completely removed so there won't be any temptation to pop back by every ten months to two years and LOSE HER FU$@&#! MIND! Get a life.

Sent from my LGL31L using WAYALIFE mobile app

ScoobyCarolanNC

On the one hand, I get it. Well made hand made crafts are an art & that shit is expensive. On the other, it was a full size. I'm not buying my kids a $500 anything. Queen size I might have looked....

Sent from my duck blind.

chris4x4

$500 is an awful expensive drop cloth

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

No way man. Its HEMP!! Once things go to hell working on the jeep, you rip a piece off and smoke it. I'm trying to do the math here. A bag of pot ran me around 10 bucks, and my friends smoked most of it, or I smoked a little bit, then lost it.........A good drop cloth is about a few bucks, and you cant smoke them, or loos them. So......10 bucks........divided by 420.......times 2 bucks..........minus 4 friends........cary the 4........times half a billion bucks........and......this quilt "should" retail for about $6,794,550.99........plus shipping.

Benito

Caught the Bug
No way man. Its HEMP!! Once things go to hell working on the jeep, you rip a piece off and smoke it. I'm trying to do the math here. A bag of pot ran me around 10 bucks, and my friends smoked most of it, or I smoked a little bit, then lost it.........A good drop cloth is about a few bucks, and you cant smoke them, or loos them. So......10 bucks........divided by 420.......times 2 bucks..........minus 4 friends........cary the 4........times half a billion bucks........and......this quilt "should" retail for about $6,794,550.99........plus shipping.

Sounds legit

longarmwj

Is the quilt made of gold? Does it jack you of while you sleep? What makes it worth 500 bucks? I can think of several ways to spend 500 bucks, and a few of them DO jack you off :thinking:

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Im just here for the quilt. Id like to see pictures of such fine work. Maybe interested in the steering attenuator rinkish mentioned. Think im gonna custom fab a dual attenuator setup

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom