Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

Nice! Congrats on the purchase!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man!

Congrats! We too love the hypergreen but honestly not sure if I would own one, it's so fricken bright. Red looks good :thumb: . You guys gonna mod it out?

Thanks! Yea, she really liked the "idea" of having the different color jeep that you don't see too often. But thought for long haul, red would be better. I couldn't agree more :yup: And yea, we'll mod it in time. I've already gotten a few things "approved" by her.

Yeah! Welcome to the jeep fam club! Looks like a killer ride!

It's a sharp looking jeep. She loves how "cute" and "capable" it is :)

Congratulations! Love the red. We'll have to get the Renegades together sometime.

Thanks Tom! Yea, no doubt brother!

Congrats! Good looking stable 👍

Thanks! The red looks good next to the granite. We are both huge fans.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Officially became a jeep fam today. The wifey loves it! It was between the red and the hyper green. So glad she decided on red.

View attachment 247503

View attachment 247504

View attachment 247505

View attachment 247506

View attachment 247507

View attachment 247508

View attachment 247509

View attachment 247510

Congrats on the Renny! The red looks great on those! [emoji106] While the wife and I love Hypergreen, I think we really only like it on a Wrangler.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Good wheeling this weekend with some good WAL peeps. Awesome times with Charlie, David, Patrick, Tom, Nick and Bubba.

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2155.jpg

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
That was Patrick, he caught it just at the right time! Awesome time man. Also glad we were able to shave some travel time on the way home. I 10 was NUTS. And Yasmin is so excited for her banana cream pie :)

Thats the only reason i hate leaving so late. So many damn numb nuts on the road.. i saw 2 bi rigs brake REALLY hard cause idiots decide to cut them off. Im sure thats why there was about 10 damn accidents yesterday lol
Luckily we did spot you and followed you till we passed sealy [emoji23]

Idk how you resisted eating that pie man. I woulda devoured it!
Savage rock throwing

You had to one up him by ejecting 2 rocks on the other side [emoji23]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Added a RM-50 rugged radio dual band today. Still need to finish the wiring tomorrow. Tiny little unit, doesn't block really any sight whatsoever, and perfect compliment to my cobra 75.

Nice install! I still run hand held units but every time I see a hard mounted install like this, it makes me want an upgrade.

Looks good!

Thanks Tom!

Nice install! I still run hand held units but every time I see a hard mounted install like this, it makes me want an upgrade.

Thanks Eddie! You should get the upgrade. Up to 30 mile range on this one! Oh and I used your KC light mount idea...works perfect with the RH cage.

Top Bottom