Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

Sure...Rub it in.

Lol.. Actually we've been in the 70s here as well, but really windy.

LOL. We gotta take advantage of this while we can. Our hot and humid summer starts in April. Yea, I bet your 70's are much chillier than ours too. No wind in Houston and we are at sea level, as flat as it gets lol.

Napalm

Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

I stripped down today. It's still a little chilly up here in the mornings. Nothing a jacket won't fix!! Nice to be in the open air again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I have a set of footpegs. While it is "one of those things" :rolleyes2:, they are really comfortable on long trips. Especially in my TJ where I have almost no leg room.

The idea of it is badass lol

If you do keep them, id paint them blue to match the kings [emoji12]

Now there's an idea! :brows:

I like them, but the red is pretty bright.

Yea, I like the design of them but I think the bright ass red is what's throwing me off. I'm thinking of hitting them with black truck bed liner.

I have a set of footpegs. While it is "one of those things" :rolleyes2:, they are really comfortable on long trips. Especially in my TJ where I have almost no leg room.

They definitely are comfortable, even just cruising around town too.

Finally found me a used Rubi sway bar. The motor is shorted out so I got it for $100. Seller claims the internals are all good and it's just the electronics that doesn't work. I'll be pairing it with the EVO no limits, so good deal for me!

IMG_2066.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Congrats! We too love the hypergreen but honestly not sure if I would own one, it's so fricken bright. Red looks good :thumb: . You guys gonna mod it out?

Top Bottom