Mike's Granite JKU "B.O.D." Build Thread

benatc1

Hooked
I should add, i noticed your still undecided on switches. I'm very happy with my switch pros so far, it's a great system and pretty straight fwd and clean looking

Sent from my SM-G928V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Best mod yet!

Subscribed, just to see more pictures of this beast!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Most definitely my favorite mod to date lol. You seem chipper after that intense game last night?! I owe you a beer, because I had a big ass grin on my face when the clock hit 0.

great looking jeep man! keep up the good work!!

I should add, i noticed your still undecided on switches. I'm very happy with my switch pros so far, it's a great system and pretty straight fwd and clean looking

Thanks! Axles and slabs are up next. Damn dynatrac and their ridiculous low priced packages. I was leaning towards the switchpros as I've read lots of good things here on them. Thanks for the rec.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Most definitely my favorite mod to date lol. You seem chipper after that intense game last night?! I owe you a beer, because I had a big ass grin on my face when the clock hit 0.

Thanks! Axles and slabs are up next. Damn dynatrac and their ridiculous low priced packages. I was leaning towards the switchpros as I've read lots of good things here on them. Thanks for the rec.

I know those prices are unreal, looking fwd to seeing them installed when the time comes

Just moved some bungees around in the back to secure some things a bit more. Awesome idea from GraniteCrystal's build that I totally knocked off.

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

Also, I think I may have a very slow leak in my rear driver tire. Just topped all tires off at 30 psi and will check them all again in a few days.

Absolutely sick of fighting my zerks and grease gun during maintenance. Just found a thread from WJCO about a month ago and picked this up on eBay. Can't wait to see how much easier it becomes with the new fittings.

IMG_1866.jpg

Kyle7R

WJCO

Meme King
Absolutely sick of fighting my zerks and grease gun during maintenance. Just found a thread from WJCO about a month ago and picked this up on eBay. Can't wait to see how much easier it becomes with the new fittings.

Will do. I just made an real mess in my garage trying to grease everything...really hoping the new fittings will do the trick.

Ironically, I just got done doing the same thing. I ended up leaving the grease hose attached to the gun. It makes it so much easier to hit every fitting other than the lower ProSteer joints.

IMG_20170121_142449_011.jpg

Let me know how it works out, I broke two needle adapters trying to grease my lower joints.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here's the thread that Mike is referring to. Make sure that you are not using the small sharp needle:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?41747-Greasing-Lower-Dynatrac-ProSteer-Ball-Joints

Greased my BJ's (only upper, waiting on grease needle to do lowers), front lower control arms and steering yesterday @ 22K miles. Found out I have a small punctured hole in one of my synergy tie rod end rubber boots, and doesn't hold grease entirely well. Must have been from me with a flathead trying to put the boot back in place after they fall off constantly. I'm still waiting on my damn synergy tierod boot ends, but they haven't sent mine yet! :grayno:

Top Bottom