Waving from Vermont

RWT

Hello all, Ross from Vermont here. Been a huge jeep fan since I first rode in my dads CJ5 way back. Generally just glad to poke around and see what folks are up to and honestly to have a resource to ask those "uh oh" questions.

Hope to see some of you New England guys around. The wife and I will likely try to attend some of the bigger Jeep events in VT, NH, MA this next year.

Ross

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE from Alabama!

My wife's family is from Northfield. I always enjoy off-roading in VT and NH when I get the chance.

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

gheller

Welcome from Brooklyn, New York!

Been thinking of cruising along rt 100 in February to see the NE winter sights.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Greyfoxvt

Hello all, Ross from Vermont here. Been a huge jeep fan since I first rode in my dads CJ5 way back. Generally just glad to poke around and see what folks are up to and honestly to have a resource to ask those "uh oh" questions.

Hope to see some of you New England guys around. The wife and I will likely try to attend some of the bigger Jeep events in VT, NH, MA this next year.

Ross

Welcome Ross, I am a former Vermonter from the Jericho area, and now find myself living down in the flats of Florida. There are some great Jeep clubs in Vermont depending where you live and they have some great trail rides across the three northern states, You should join one to gain access to these sites.

Greyfoxvt

RWT

Welcome from Brooklyn, New York!

Been thinking of cruising along rt 100 in February to see the NE winter sights.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Honestly, Id rather drive it in the summer. Doors and top optional of course. Anywhere that doesnt have posted signs that looks good for a swim usually is. February is rough up here.

Top Bottom