Custom T shirts

p38

Caught the Bug
Not certain this is the correct forum - please accept my apologies if it isn't.

Does anyone have experience or know where I can get some T shirts with a custom logo? I would like both lettering and a picture.

Thank you

p38

Caught the Bug
Did it occur to any of you I might be attempting to patronize the business of a member of this forum?

Got to admit - it is funny.

Seriously, is anyone in this group in the custom shirt business?

Ddays

Hooked
Did it occur to any of you I might be attempting to patronize the business of a member of this forum?

Got to admit - it is funny.

Seriously, is anyone in this group in the custom shirt business?

Honestly if someone answers this on the open forum they're gonna get blasted to Mars and probably end up in the Infirmary. Being that this is a private forum,
only someone that is paying to advertise here can openly answer that. Not sure bout PM's.

This concludes public service announcement #835

WJCO

Meme King
You can google custom tshirts all day long too. If you truly want the advice of a member that has experience, maybe someone will chime in and say, "Yes, I used ABC company and they were really good, blah blah blah."

If not, anyone who would solicit their business here correctly, already has done so by being a preferred vendor. So maybe check out the preferred vendor section and see if they offer shirts along with their products. If you are looking for a custom one that you are designing, I don't know of anyone here who actually does that but they would be wise to message admin first before answering.

p38

Caught the Bug
You can google custom tshirts all day long too. If you truly want the advice of a member that has experience, maybe someone will chime in and say, "Yes, I used ABC company and they were really good, blah blah blah."

If not, anyone who would solicit their business here correctly, already has done so by being a preferred vendor. So maybe check out the preferred vendor section and see if they offer shirts along with their products. If you are looking for a custom one that you are designing, I don't know of anyone here who actually does that but they would be wise to message admin first before answering.

Thanks, I will check out vendors. What I am looking for is someone to produce some shirts, jackets, with a custom logo. I apologize if that violates the rules of the forum.

Top Bottom