Trails that are 1.5 Hours or Less from Your Home

Lil Nasty

Here in good ol' Houston, Texas we have...nothing. zilch. Zero. Nodda. Within 1.5 hrs drive at 80mph... double the drive time @ 80mph though, and we have... oh... still NOTHING... dont move to Houston...

Awesome thread though!
[/URL]

If you double the drive time @ 80mph and head east down I-10, I'll buy you a beer when you stop for gas. Welcome to we got nothing also, Louisiana.

But if I drive north @ 80mph for double the drive time I could be at catahoularecreationoffroadpark.com It's a little rough up there. I'm waiting to upgrade my axles and lockers before I go see what it's all about.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
But if I drive north @ 80mph for double the drive time I could be at catahoularecreationoffroadpark.com It's a little rough up there. I'm waiting to upgrade my axles and lockers before I go see what it's all about.

We could do that... seriously... post some info and dates in the Houston area wayalifers thread and we'll see if we can meet up and do some wheeling! :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

Here in good ol' Houston, Texas we have...nothing. zilch. Zero. Nodda. Within 1.5 hrs drive at 80mph... double the drive time @ 80mph though, and we have... oh... still NOTHING... dont move to Houston...

Awesome thread though!

View attachment 239564

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Couldn't of said it better myself bud :thumb:
haha, i said the same thing. we got the beach though! other than that, everything else is atleast 3 hrs away. :mad:
Beach trip soon!

Definitely not true. We have some good ones around here.

We have The Woodlands Mall. Willowbrook mall. Baybrook Mall. The Galleria (big boy lines for the 40s, DTD crowd).

Don't forget about Almeda, that trail hasn't been maintained in years, it's pretty rough!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Bumping this thread. Here's a fun one near Nederland, CO called Caribou Creek. It's a short trail that packs some punch with several deep mud holes and great scenery. About 40 miles (1 hourish) from Denver/Boulder area.

DSC06715.jpg

DSC06719.jpg

Top Bottom