Opinions arent allowed on this forum unless it's for something made by a sponsor

WJCO

Meme King
This guy had a thread/posts go sideways on him the other day. Wonder if that got him twisted. I posted something to him, but can't recall the thread.

Likely the same guy. I know which one you're talking about.

HeyitsRay

Maybe he'll use this one next :yup:

attachment.php

I SEE A NEW XMAS CARD PHOTO HERE!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
After looking through those old pirate and jko threads he posted I got to say there was a lot of familiar usernames from people who went full retard here.

What bunch of cum guzzling fucktards. This guy included.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Guess I have to be banned for consistently recommending the Rough Country Series 2 budget boost to members who don't live in salt prone areas.

Or perhaps it's expected that recommendations consist with the original request and false information is squashed.

Fucking East Coasters.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Guess he blew his wad and left. :rolleyes2:
Sure seemed to have come out of nowhere. :thinking:

tippedover

What happened if you feed a troll? They keep trolling. Ik I'm a newer member but what if we didn't write anything back to the next troll? Think they will just kill them selfs (figuratively) and get over their attempted troll?

Also what about adding a wayoflife troll shoot glass just to help us remember all the trolls past? Lol

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
What happened if you feed a troll? They keep trolling. Ik I'm a newer member but what if we didn't write anything back to the next troll? Think they will just kill them selfs (figuratively) and get over their attempted troll?

Also what about adding a wayoflife troll shoot glass just to help us remember all the trolls past? Lol

We move their threads to the 8th Slot. Left alone, they just post all over.

Top Bottom