How cold have you seen?

Coop

Caught the Bug
We go skiing in Northern Michigan at Nubs Nob and it's been in the -20s no wind chill. Add in wind plus +/- 40 mph on skis is kind of cold. Learn to dress for it though.
100 proof vodka will freeze at -40 so we drink Ever Clear that's 180 proof; never lost a skier!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Byte

Winter of '89 we had a week of temps down in the mid -50's and high winds putting the windchill in the -80's. People would go to open their car doors and handles would just break off. Town pretty much shut down. We actually got 2 days off from school! Didn't build any snow forts that week...:D

Chris99

How cold have I seen? Definitely seen -320, liquid nitrogen. Seriously, the coldest weather I've ever seen is -20. Don't want to see anything colder.

Rocksalt

Winter of '89 we had a week of temps down in the mid -50's and high winds putting the windchill in the -80's. People would go to open their car doors and handles would just break off. Town pretty much shut down. We actually got 2 days off from school! Didn't build any snow forts that week...:D

lol

Rocksalt

We go skiing in Northern Michigan at Nubs Nob and it's been in the -20s no wind chill. Add in wind plus +/- 40 mph on skis is kind of cold. Learn to dress for it though.
100 proof vodka will freeze at -40 so we drink Ever Clear that's 180 proof; never lost a skier!

everclear= jet fuel

Top Bottom