Visiting Greenville, SC / Asheville, NC - need suggestions!

Ddays

Hooked
My lord, I'm gonna need more than 4 days. Keep 'em coming!

Charleston may be tough since it's about 6 hours round trip, but maybe we dedicate a full day there? I'll think about that...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ya, I forgot Greenville was so far west. My daughter goes to school in Columbia and its only a 1-1/2 hour trip one way. Still, if you could fit it in its well worth it. Charleston is a beautiful city.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Ya, I forgot Greenville was so far west. My daughter goes to school in Columbia and its only a 1-1/2 hour trip one way. Still, if you could fit it in its well worth it. Charleston is a beautiful city.
Dang man! Too bad we did not hook up when I lived there in Columbia! Oh well it'll happen one day!

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Warebear

Oh man I love both of those places. There is a bar in a bank vault in Asheville that is pretty sweet, and make sure you get BBQ there. Any hikes you do will be good ones. Greenville is an awesome city too. By far my 2 favorite places on the east coast.

JK in SC

I'm a Greenville Native, so I'm very biased. I love the Upstate of SC. You chose my two favorite places to eat downtown too. My neighbor's son is the manager at Tupelo Honey. You can't go wrong with Soby's.

There are so many hidden gems. Most all that I know have been mentioned here, at least when your time is so limited.

Enjoy your time! We'll be heading to Hendersonville this weekend for our daughter's volleyball tournament (yes, it consumes all of our spare time).

Mikecal9985

I'm a Greenville Native, so I'm very biased. I love the Upstate of SC. You chose my two favorite places to eat downtown too. My neighbor's son is the manager at Tupelo Honey. You can't go wrong with Soby's.

There are so many hidden gems. Most all that I know have been mentioned here, at least when your time is so limited.

Enjoy your time! We'll be heading to Hendersonville this weekend for our daughter's volleyball tournament (yes, it consumes all of our spare time).

We loved it there. My wife is going to be applying to hospitals soon and Greenville has a really good program there. Tupelo was probably our favorite meal. The biscuits were ridiculous!

Just went up Looking Glass Trail a couple months back. The trail was a bitch to get up hahaha, well worth it once you finally made it to the top!!

Yea it was a good hike and a hell of a reward at the top!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Lived in Greenville for quite sometime. It doesn't get much better than that on the east coast!!!

For the most part, SC is a great place. I lived there for 4 years and while we didn't care too much for Columbia, the rest of the state is gorgeous. Folly beach was our go to hang out. The only regret I have is not going to visit Asheville, NC while we lived there. I hear it's beautiful.

Top Bottom