Show your 2 doors on 35's stating lift you are running.

Kyle7R

Just finished the Smittybilt armor fenders on my 2015 Rubicon. Stock lift with 35's. Added 1.5" spacers so the rear tires didn't disappear into the fenders View attachment 242113 View attachment 242114

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
I shit you not, that is the first time I've ever seen those fenders and liked them. And that's saying something, they're all over the place down here.

Nice looking 2 Door :thumb:
:cheesy:

Thanks man. No I'm on 37 cooper stt pros now
View attachment 242139
Man, that looks awesome. 2door goals right there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

MOX4x4

How do you like the icon lift? The stuff looks really terrific but I don't know anybody running it. I'm very interested in knowing what you're feeling is.

I think this is the best 'bolt-on' if you plan on running 35's. Very happy with the quality and adjustability of the bypass shocks, the dual-rate coils, and the geometry of the lift. I went back and forth with an EVO bolt on coil-over, but didn't like the 4+ inches of lift. Then I took a test ride in 4-door Icon built JK and never looked back. For what I do (weekend dirver, desert running, rock crawling) this was an ideal solution for a 3" lift.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I think this is the best 'bolt-on' if you plan on running 35's. Very happy with the quality and adjustability of the bypass shocks, the dual-rate coils, and the geometry of the lift. I went back and forth with an EVO bolt on coil-over, but didn't like the 4+ inches of lift. Then I took a test ride in 4-door Icon built JK and never looked back. For what I do (weekend dirver, desert running, rock crawling) this was an ideal solution for a 3" lift.

Awesome! Good to know.

Top Bottom