Show your 2 doors on 35's stating lift you are running.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Personal opinion: all lifts "look" good. It's how they feel that differentiates them. If you're trying to decide on a lift for yours, I'd start trying to ride in any Jeep you can.

Hey! I like pics Bro! I like seeing different options on the 2 doors...since I have one. I do understand it it all "personal preference" I have read some do not even like the feel of the EVO coils. You can ride in jeeps all day, but when you think about it EVERY jeep has different options. So to ride in a jeep like yours with the same options as yours would be quite difficult to find. Weights are different in all accessories...tires, wheels, winches, bumpers, skids, racks, the list goes on and on. I have weighted down mine with the set up I have now and the ride is totally better. I am running stiffer springs. I do not have mine weighted down unless on trips. Now, how many rigs did you ride in before you decided on yours? What do you like about yours compared to the stock and BB?

GraniteCrystal

Hey! I like pics Bro! I like seeing different options on the 2 doors...since I have one. I do understand it it all "personal preference" I have read some do not even like the feel of the EVO coils. You can ride in jeeps all day, but when you think about it EVERY jeep has different options. So to ride in a jeep like yours with the same options as yours would be quite difficult to find. Weights are different in all accessories...tires, wheels, winches, bumpers, skids, racks, the list goes on and on. I have weighted down mine with the set up I have now and the ride is totally better. I am running stiffer springs. I do not have mine weighted down unless on trips. Now, how many rigs did you ride in before you decided on yours? What do you like about yours compared to the stock and BB?
Ha, I like pics too Pete :)

I was only able to ride in a handful before choosing. I would've much preferred to ride in more. Maybe our next trail run we can do sample rides for anyone trying to decide on a lift. I know I would've loved that.

Current lift vs budget boost/stock: much prefer the lift. It's a softer ride. I don't feel the little bumps much at all and the big bumps aren't so big.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I'm just ribbing ya! That would be an awesome idea though. Perfect way to try out other rigs. I'm just a logging and service road kinda guy. It's a DD and the wife says if I wreck it I walk. lol! So I'm lot looking for extreme. Love the look and stance of mine. Just need larger tires and a better ride would be great. Let's face it it's a jeep and they can have a rough ride.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Pics are what make this forum! But I agree it's hard to get an apples to apples comparison. Eventually you just have to take the leap of faith, or get a BB.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAl

Just finished the Smittybilt armor fenders on my 2015 Rubicon. Stock lift with 35's. Added 1.5" spacers so the rear tires didn't disappear into the fenders IMG_0230.jpg IMG_0217.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The stages of knuckles

2.5" teraflex yielding 3.25"
Stock flares
IMG_6288.JPG
Cut
IMG_3108.jpg
Evo bolt on coilovers. Adjusted to 5" of lift (way to fucking much!!!)
IMG_5761.jpg
Then adjusted down to 3.75-4"
IMG_7118.jpg

Top Bottom