Who Ya got for the Superbowl?

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Just saw that tickets are in the $6000 neighborhood. $6k would go along ways into a Jeep or would outfit a room in your house nicely for the home bound viewing experience.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Just saw that tickets are in the $6000 neighborhood. $6k would go along ways into a Jeep or would outfit a room in your house nicely for the home bound viewing experience.

This is something I just can't understand. There isn't a person/group/team alive that I would spend $6k per person on to watch. By the time you;re done, for 2 people that's easily a $15-20k expenditure for the week/weekend. Granted, the SB has turned into a corporate hospitality event but still, pro football is one of the worst sporting events to see in person. :icon_crazy:

Gadget

Caught the Bug
This is something I just can't understand. There isn't a person/group/team alive that I would spend $6k per person on to watch. By the time you;re done, for 2 people that's easily a $15-20k expenditure for the week/weekend. Granted, the SB has turned into a corporate hospitality event but still, pro football is one of the worst sporting events to see in person. :icon_crazy:

That's what I've heard, my wife gets so irritated at me because I haven't gone to a game with her. Too much effort to sit in the cold for 3 hours.

Ddays

Hooked
That's what I've heard, my wife gets so irritated at me because I haven't gone to a game with her. Too much effort to sit in the cold for 3 hours.

Last game I went to was bout 5 years ago. It was last game of the season against the Browns. I absolutely froze my ass off. I had those heater packs in every pocket, in my socks, down my back, in my gloves and I still was miserable. Top off being miserably cold with drunken asshole fans and that was it for me. IMHO, pro football is best watched at home on your own big-ass
TV.

Ever think of taking her to a hockey game instead? Its a much better sport to see in person. Pretty much non-stop action and nowhere near the amount of obnoxious fans at them.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Last game I went to was bout 5 years ago. It was last game of the season against the Browns. I absolutely froze my ass off. I had those heater packs in every pocket, in my socks, down my back, in my gloves and I still was miserable. Top off being miserably cold with drunken asshole fans and that was it for me. IMHO, pro football is best watched at home on your own big-ass
TV.

Ever think of taking her to a hockey game instead? Its a much better sport to see in person. Pretty much non-stop action and nowhere near the amount of obnoxious fans at them.

She is not really into hockey, daughter likes it though. I'm more of a race fan, pretty much anything in the dirt. Can't do NASCAR though too much like watching tennis.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lil Nasty

Patriots fan for a long time. Growing up in Louisiana has left me with very few friends to watch the games with. Wife is planning a super bowl party. We'll probably be the only two there interested in the game.

BlackKnight

Life long Pats fan.

As you know I'm up in NE, And I've been a Pats fan since I popped out of my mom. At 8 I had a Hanna shirt that I wore. Now that the Pats are listed as probably the best team/Dynasty in the history of the game, and the Belichick/Brady tag team are without question the best coach and QBs, You don't really have to guess who I'm behind. The Revenge Season will end when Goodell hands Kraft, Belichick and Brady the trophy, then proceeds to run as fast as he can out of the stadium, Of course, that assumes he doesn't attend the Puppy Bowl instead of the NFL...

And to that JackA$$ Goodell, Have some of this....

15965627_10208665487535627_2364410341440516237_n.jpg

Top Bottom