Light wheeling, possible snow, northern Colorado, 1/28

WJCO

Meme King
Did you guys ever consider traction boards like Maxtrax? We used them a lot my last snow wheeling trip...they were a great time saver

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Funny you should mention that. I carried those things for years and never used them. Last summer, I threw them out. They had been on my roof rack and the sun had rotted them. Never used them a single time. They probably would have helped a ton on Saturday. Crappy pics below, but the red things on my roof rack are them:

IMG_20170130_142831_876.jpg

IMG_20170130_142903_462.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just got caught up on this thread! In spite of the break, it looks like you guys had a hell of a good time :thumb:

Slimebones

Burned a lot of calories!!! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And we all had to improvise some to make it happen.

WJCO

Meme King
Burned a lot of calories!!! What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And we all had to improvise some to make it happen.

No kidding. After hiking after the shovel for the last time, I told my wife I'm not climbing that hill one more time. Good workout for sure.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
No kidding. After hiking after the shovel for the last time, I told my wife I'm not climbing that hill one more time. Good workout for sure.

Pretty sure i told the dog that at some point, I don't think he cared all that much though.

DeadHead

Hey, it didn't upload all of my pics, so here are some more. I don't know why it's not taking all of them. They are all .jpg. Weird...
IMG_0349.jpg IMG_0355.jpg erter (1).jpg erter (2).jpg erter (3).jpg erter (4).jpg IMG_0342.jpg IMG_0343.jpg IMG_0346.jpg IMG_0348.jpg IMG_0349.jpg lll.jpg sdfds (1).jpg sdfds (2).jpg sdfds (3).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom