SNOW Wheeling Sunday Funday

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
Really, I cannot thank everyone enough and also express how much fun we all had. This was the perfect trip. Trailbud was able to get out of the parking lot without issue. There were no trail breaks. The conditions were perfect up until the last mile, when it got really muddy. There were a lot of families there. We all got to play in the snow. Please allow my meager photos to add to the story, if I may.

We all parked out in front of the Hacienda Market for breakfast. Look at those amazing Jeeps!!

FullSizeRender.jpg

Here I was third in line and my wife Rina was able to get a photo of Trailbud and Wayalife cruising up the trail ahead. These guys are so much fun to follow since they drive pretty fast and they also know how to drive. I always learn a ton when I follow them:

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

Here is JTReno being followed by a couple of new people along with MTG in the back.

FullSizeRender_9.jpg

And here we have JeepsySoul making a hard left to continue up to the obstacle, our diversion due to the heavy washout damage to the trail. She is actually in a river bed there.

FullSizeRender_8.jpg

Believe it or not, you get traffic jams all the way out here.

FullSizeRender_7.jpg

Snow party in which we all enjoyed the outdoor air and the snow. Snow balls were pretty lethal in this area.

FullSizeRender_4.jpg

Shameless photo of my beautiful daughter Skye enjoying the snow.

FullSizeRender_5.jpg

This was such a fun group that was very family oriented. We all had a great time and everyone got home safely. Thank you Eddy and Cindy for putting this run together on such short notice. I am very happy to be a part of the wayalife family and I look forward to more adventures out there.

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Looks like fun. Our snow over East so far this winter has been rotten. Haven't had a decent snowfall all year. What little we get melts a day or two later.

Jimmypaget

Looks like fun!!

Glad to hear you all are safe after this weekend's storms! Glad you had some fun out there!! When y'all heading down to southern NV for a run?

Top Bottom