WTB: beadlocks

GraniteCrystal

Hey Granite, have you seen that Quadratec is now making a beadlock wheel? I think they're called slicklock wheels. Here's a pic.
View attachment 243997

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looked into them. The biggest issue I see is that it looks like they're no longer available in a functional beadlock. Simulated beadlock still available.

http://www.quadratec.com/p/quadratec/slicklock-wheel-07-17-jeep-wrangler-jk

Also, not sure how I'd feel about buying wheels made by Quadratec. I like them as a supplier, but buying a critical component of the build from them would be a new step for me. Maybe they make great wheels; I just tend to prefer companies that make nothing but wheels with, assuming they'll do a bit better job.

GraniteCrystal

Ok, closing this thread. Pulled the trigger on some new non-beadlock wheels today (details coming in build thread). If anyone decides they want to sell me some Trail Ready beadlocks for a ridiculously low price at any point in the future, PM me. For now, I'm planning on going in a different direction.

WJCO

Meme King
Ok, closing this thread. Pulled the trigger on some new non-beadlock wheels today (details coming in build thread). If anyone decides they want to sell me some Trail Ready beadlocks for a ridiculously low price at any point in the future, PM me. For now, I'm planning on going in a different direction.

Congrats. :thumb:

Top Bottom