Fog/Off road lights

Zach_in_Black

20161230_170838.jpg
So I need tips on wiring off road or fog lights or whatever you want to call them. Where's the best place to mount a switch? And the best place to bring the wires inside? It's an automatic btw. 1997.

RUBEERCON

There are several ways to do it.

I like the Anzo box, it's cheap and works great. Built in breaker. The remote is solid like something you would expect from a car mfg. Run Positive and negative to battery then you run the light wires to the module under the hood or I guess it could be mounted in the cab but you would have to lengthen the battery wires. I plan on covering my module with something to keep it dry.

IMG_2132.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Zach_in_Black

There are several ways to do it.

I like the Anzo box, it's cheap and works great. Built in breaker. The remote is solid like something you would expect from a car mfg. Run Positive and negative to battery then you run the light wires to the module under the hood or I guess it could be mounted in the cab but you would have to lengthen the battery wires. I plan on covering my module with something to keep it dry.

View attachment 240445

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks for the help

LetsGoMuddin

I ran all my wiring to the battery and then through the firewall to the dash. I'm hoping to make a relay box so that the wiring is a little cleaner.

PT1400

Get a Chilton's manual or the like. The wiring for your lights is already in the harness. With a little reading you can find connection points, which fuses & relays to plug in. Best part, you won't have a ridiculous amount of extra wiring to look at!

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fog lights in a Chilton Manual

Get a Chilton's manual or the like. The wiring for your lights is already in the harness. With a little reading you can find connection points, which fuses & relays to plug in. Best part, you won't have a ridiculous amount of extra wiring to look at!

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a Chilton Manual 40605 for repairs for '87-11 Wranglers, is that what you are referring to, where would I find info in in place wiring for a wrangler that didi not come with fog lights?existing fog light wiring? Thx

Top Bottom