Colorado Guys - special trail ride for foster kids

Dang, just getting back into this forum and stumble on this! Really cool idea. Can't commit just yet, but I'd love to join once I get my summer schedule nailed down.

GraniteCrystal

Dang, just getting back into this forum and stumble on this! Really cool idea. Can't commit just yet, but I'd love to join once I get my summer schedule nailed down.

Put me as a maybe I'm right at 4 hrs from Denver.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is awesome. Count me in

Awesome. Got you guys marked down in the respective lists. Thanks!

Good...I'll plan on it...I can give you a definite answer by end of March

Sounds good Ed. Thanks a bunch sir.

GraniteCrystal

To all on the list currently, please PM me your first/last name, personal email address, and where you're coming from (city, state). Thanks.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
This is really great. Wish I was closer so I could participate. It is a good excuse for a road trip and visit with some friends on the way.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
If I can make it out, I need some inexpensive places to camp/stay Wednesday & Thursday night. Anyone have any ideas? Primitive camping would be awesome, but I'm thinking I should probably stay somewhere with a shower :rolleyes2:

GraniteCrystal

If I can make it out, I need some inexpensive places to camp/stay Wednesday & Thursday night. Anyone have any ideas? Primitive camping would be awesome, but I'm thinking I should probably stay somewhere with a shower :rolleyes2:
Showers are overrated. PM me the info below and I'll point you in the right direction.
To all on the list currently, please PM me your first/last name, personal email address, and where you're coming from (city, state). Thanks.

GraniteCrystal

Very cool. Not sure if I can make it but will definitely let you know if I can.

That's awesome man. I will let you know if I can.

Awesome. Not sure how much time I'll be able to take off later after what I'm taking off now. But I will definitely try.

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds like a very cool event. I'll put it on the calendar and let you know for sure.

If you need a photographer for coverage, let me know. I'd be willing to donate my time

perschbacher.tumblr.com

Mark me as a yes for thur 8 and maybe for wed 7

I will do it if I can. I have Thursday's off but I'd need to see if my wife can take the day off to watch my kids. The other two days I'd have to try and get off, which should be doable. Thank you for getting this set up and thanks to Eddie for letting you post it!

Do you know what trail you're going to run? I'd like to participate but I'm in an XJ Cherokee on 31s and open diffs.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Put me down as a maybe, I don't have a day preference. Only a 2 door though.

Put me as a maybe I'm right at 4 hrs from Denver.

This is awesome. Count me in

Haven't heard from guys listed above. Please send me info requested below:

anviljk

As far as I can tell I'm good to go put me down. As far as I can tell right now it should just be me in the Jeep the soon-to-be-wife is going to be in Texas.

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom