Colorado Guys - special trail ride for foster kids

GraniteCrystal

That's awesome man. I will let you know if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Can you PM me your first/last name, email, and where you're coming from?

I should be able to go thursday-never mind I just realized that's my wife birthday. If it's one of the other days I'll request time off.

Thursday is locked in, so does this mean you're out? If so, sorry man. Wish it could've worked out for everyone but figured we'd lose a few for scheduling reasons.

I will do it if I can. I have Thursday's off but I'd need to see if my wife can take the day off to watch my kids. The other two days I'd have to try and get off, which should be doable. Thank you for getting this set up and thanks to Eddie for letting you post it!

Do you know what trail you're going to run? I'd like to participate but I'm in an XJ Cherokee on 31s and open diffs.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Can you PM me your first/last name, email, and where you're coming from? We can discuss options over email for your XJ

Put me down as a maybe, I don't have a day preference. Only a 2 door though.

Put me as a maybe I'm right at 4 hrs from Denver.

This is awesome. Count me in

Ddays

Hooked
If this was another weekend I would have come out that week. If this turns into an annual event I'm gonna try to make it next year.

What condition are the trails in June? Are most open?

GraniteCrystal

If this was another weekend I would have come out that week. If this turns into an annual event I'm gonna try to make it next year.

What condition are the trails in June? Are most open?
I wouldn't say most but quite a few. This year, it may be most. We've had a really easy winter without much snow.

We'll debrief after the run and see how it went as a group. I'll also be speaking with the camp director about how it went from their end. If it's a good fit for both, I'd love for it to be an annual thing. The camp moves around Colorado a bit too so we'd get to try out different trails each year too.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't say most but quite a few. This year, it may be most. We've had a really easy winter without much snow.

We'll debrief after the run and see how it went as a group. I'll also be speaking with the camp director about how it went from their end. If it's a good fit for both, I'd love for it to be an annual thing. The camp moves around Colorado a bit too so we'd get to try out different trails each year too.

2018: Black Bear Pass :wings:

Kyle7R

I'm commenting as a reminder to myself, if we can swing this then I absolutely want to do it.

I'll know more once I get started at work and have a better feel for my schedule.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I'm commenting as a reminder to myself, if we can swing this then I absolutely want to do it.

I'll know more once I get started at work and have a better feel for my schedule.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
I'll put you as a Maybe. PM me your first name, last name, email address, and where you're coming from ASAP.

Top Bottom