Wave from West Virginia

bensondesigns

Hello wayalife

Wanted to introduce myself and give you all a little background on me. I've been in the automotive world since I can remember, I've always have been a car guy and have built more then I can remember. I thinking personalizing a vehicle is one of the best ways to express oneself. After owning various makes and models of car I have decided to come to the jeep world. I have always been a huge fan of the Wranglers and the brotherhood/sisterhood (for you ladies my wife as one) is next to none. So I want to say thank you.

As for the Jeep

After deciding on what I wanted went to the dealership to spend some money they were unable to locate one with all the options I wanted. I wanted a base model because I knew I was going to be changing just about everything. So I ended up ordering one for the factory

11/4 - order placed for 2017 Unlimited Sport rhino clear, 6 speed manual, tow package, alpine system, and the led light package.
11/28 - Jeep arrived at the dealer and picked up

Even though I have been building cars since I can remember this is my first Jeep. So not really knowing where to start I went and talk to a good friend that knows a thing or two about Jeeps. 2016 KOH winner Erik Miller of Millermotorsports. With his shop being just down the road from me and his vast knowledge of what works and doesn't I couldn't see a reason to go anywhere else.

With my jeep I knew I wanted to be able to daily drive it but still have the ability to take it offroad. So we sat down and talked for awhile about what I was planning on doing here is some of the part list.

1.5" Rock Krawler stock mod lift
Fox 2.0 shocks
Fox ATS Stabilizer
Method Racing Wheels 305 NV 17x8.5
Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x12.50
Magnaflow Rockcrawler exhaust
Savvy Offroad front bumper
Warn VR-10s

As of right now the Jeep is sitting in the garage with 80miles on it all torn apart and starting to be put back together. I hope to see and meet some of you until then stay safe.

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from Western Pa. Looks like a great start to your build. Be sure to post up some pics when you can!

Top Bottom