Las Vegas trails

Mrfixitpls

I will be in Las Vegas over super bowl weekend and was wonder if there are some easy trails. Looking for something not to technical just some back country exploring. Something that could be finished in three or four hours depending a trail conditions. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Depending on where in Vegas you are, it could take an hour or more just to get to a trail head. Or, are you not including travel time in your 3-4 hours?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I might recommend that you head down to Techaticup. There's some cool old stuff to see there and some easy trails you can explore down by the river. There are harder trails in the area but for the amount of time you have and based on what you were wanting to do, they might be a bit more than you'd want to take on.

Jimmypaget

You could go explore off the dry lake beds out here. Easy cruising for ya. Or just go find a trail and do your thing. I may be out of town that weekend as it's the weekend of my birthday or else I'd join ya!

Modit

A northern option would be the Desert National Wildlife Refuge. This would also give the option of some stuff in Lee or Kyle canyons at Mt. Charleston if time permits.

LasVegasJK

Logandale is a nice area to wheel.
Morman Wells road, Wheeler Pass, Lee Canyon, Kyle Canyon, Carpenter Canyon. It should be noted that all I have mentioned except for Logandale have experienced significant snowfall this year.
Morman Wells, IMG_1818.JPG
Wheeler Pass. We were unable to make it to the top. IMG_1753.jpg
Logandale, IMG_1859.JPG
Message me with which day you want to wheel and I should be able to get some Jeeps together.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom