Eagle Rock or Chinamans...

ravenmad

A Couple guys from work wanna Either run Eagle Rock or Chinamans on Sat. Jan. 28th. We are game for either one if anyone else would like to go and has a preference. Neither trail is very hard, but with some snow on them they should be a challenge.........

ravenmad

Chinamans it is. Consensus is 09:00 at the parking lot. Should be a great day on the trail and if we start at 09:00 we should be off the trail barring no issues by say 13:00. :usa-flag:

ravenmad

My buddy from work just backed out, his jeep has an LSX motor and apparently its having some tune issues (still on the dyno) anyways, looks like it might just be our two jeeps.

ravenmad

chinamans

Well, good news is I got my HEEP back from the shop after having a new rear axle installed, new rear flares and rear bumper. Bad news, won't be wheeling it tomorrow, the upper bump stops on the rear do not line up now with the Teraflex speed bumps (deff. a must as Im running 40's on 4 inches of lift), I have 2 joints that need replacing and the shop sees it needs a 4 wheel thrust alignment because its all kinds of out of square... Sorry brother, but I am going to have to bail on tomorrow. I am hopeful that I can have it all done over the next week so I might be available for next weekend.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Damn, I'm jealous. If my Jeep wasn't leaking oil I would consider leaving now to make it to Denver by midnight, and stay the weekend. Oh well, I plan to run Chinaman's at A4Fun this year. Good luck, keep the greasy side down! :yup:

Top Bottom