This is a joke right?

Modit

If you want some help during the install just let me know.
I can spin wrenches and lift heavy things.

Evil

Ok so I'm trying to find a shop to install the EVO tire hinge carrier that I want. Heard good things about this local one so I message the owner and get to talking. He tells me this shit. View attachment 240849 View attachment 240850 View attachment 240851

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dude, Fuck that guy. Order the damn thing from EVO and come over when you get it. The hinged gate carrier isn't shit to install. Whatever you spend is gas to get to my house and home is what it will cost you to install it.

Jimmypaget

If you want some help during the install just let me know.
I can spin wrenches and lift heavy things.

Dude, Fuck that guy. Order the damn thing from EVO and come over when you get it. The hinged gate carrier isn't shit to install. Whatever you spend is gas to get to my house and home is what it will cost you to install it.

Thanks guys. I just went to my buddy's house who's my personal mechanic. I was looking for the Shop because I don't wanna bug my friend all the time with jeep stuff. Next time I'll probably bug one of you though! [emoji2] Well I got it on. I did most of the work myself. Just a little guidance and assistance from the friend. IMG_4391.jpg IMG_4392.jpg . Nice and snugged up to the carrier as per directions. Seems very solid and sturdy.

Ddays

Hooked
That's awesome! Came out great! Feels pretty good doing it yourself doesn't it?
Good luck with future mods!

jesse3638

Hooked
Next thing you know you'll be out drilling holes, cutting things off and installing all your own mods without a second thought. Looks good!

adamsnewone

I just got my carrier today. It didn't come with any instructions. Does anyone know of a site that has them? I've checked everywhere I can think of. Evo mfg, off-road evolution, gooogle.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I just got my carrier today. It didn't come with any instructions. Does anyone know of a site that has them? I've checked everywhere I can think of. Evo mfg, off-road evolution, gooogle.

Try quadratec, I've had good luck with instructions from them. Or shoot an email to EVO and ask for a PDF.

Top Bottom