Front LCA recommendations

WJCO

Meme King
Yes. Had a set in orange going on his Jeep. Said they haven't updated the website to include the four's. IMO they are the definition of heavy-duty.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Damn, I should have waited until they came out. That's how it always is though. New products always pop up right after you buy the older version. I'm happy with the threes.

Has anyone had experience with Rubicon express control Arms? I was told by a shop that the axle ends are johnny joints and the body side are still rubber but they have some sort of warranty for damage? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The BAD Influence

Up until today, I had planned on purchasing the RE complete control arm kit. I've looked at them over the counter at 4wheelparts, and they looked tough enough. According to their website, they have lifetime warranty and are US made. Granted, I've never actually held a RE CA, but holding those Core tier three's and especially the four's, I was extremely impressed. Same lifetime warranty, even if I break them. Made in my own back yard, I could even go watch mine be made. Custom painted. And cheaper than RE. I'm sold.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

I have Metalcloaks. They are nice and quiet though I kind of wish I had gone with some that were able to adjust on the vehicle. Much easier to dial in.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I didn't see fours on their site. Are they something new?

Your pics show the grease zirks down. You will shear those off if you leave them oriented that way.

WJCO

Meme King
I know it's a PITA to change, but worth it. Ask me how I know. Lol!

Here's my thoughts, And I don't disagree with you. Looking at my old arms, I didn't hit on them, but rather hit the mounts a bunch. These zerks are tucked in a little bit. I also don't consider myself a hardcore wheeler in regards to rock crawling. I kind of thought I would take the chance on leaving them based on looking at my old arms and rather having an easier location to grease. Obviously time will tell, and I'll report back.

10abadilla/jk

Do you think setting my caster back at stock with stock control arms would be ok for now with the cam bolt elimination washer kit until I get the new control arms. Or would it be best to do it all at once?

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom