Moab trip March 18th through the 25th 2017

anviljk

Alright everybody making a trip to Moab. I will be getting married on the 18th. Other days are open for trails. Everybody is welcome you don't have to go to the wedding. What trails to run are open for opinions.

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'm a solid maybe leaning to yes right now. Need to double check a few things schedule wise and make sure everything at work is good...will try to do that this week while in vegas and get back to you.

Anyone want to join me and split a place?

GraniteCrystal

Seriously though, huge congrats man! Marriage is an awesome institution.

I'd love to make it out there before summer time this year, but I just checked the calendar and was reminded we have a kid due March 15 so I think that kills this. Have fun though!

anviljk

I'm a solid maybe leaning to yes right now. Need to double check a few things schedule wise and make sure everything at work is good...will try to do that this week while in vegas and get back to you.

Anyone want to join me and split a place?
I'll start a list here soon. Just been so busy at work. Still need to figure out what trails.

anviljk

Seriously though, huge congrats man! Marriage is an awesome institution.

I'd love to make it out there before summer time this year, but I just checked the calendar and was reminded we have a kid due March 15 so I think that kills this. Have fun though!
Thanks man. The fall is another good time to go. Who knows might have to make a trip then too.

Wasatch Penguin

Friday bump

Congratulations on the pending nuptials... a great day for sure!

We may be making a run down there for a a few days that week. If you don't mind a noob along we would enjoy getting out for some stuff that could be tackled by a stock Rubi and watching others do the tough stuff.

Depends which days our house is available that week, but I think we will be there for some of those days.

-WP

anviljk

Congratulations on the pending nuptials... a great day for sure!

We may be making a run down there for a a few days that week. If you don't mind a noob along we would enjoy getting out for some stuff that could be tackled by a stock Rubi and watching others do the tough stuff.

Depends which days our house is available that week, but I think we will be there for some of those days.

-WP
Thanks I'll start a list soon. Plenty of trails a stock rubi can make.

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Congrats on getting married. We will be in Moab from 23-26. Perhaps join in on one of your trails would be fun. I know that one of our days we are running the trifecta of poison spider, gold bar, golden spike ( I think that's the 3 anyways). Other than that I'm open. Hells is always fun.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'd really like to go, but its a bit cost prohibitive by myself at the moment. A little too early to camp if you ask me, so if anyone is interested in going splits on a condo it's usually pretty affordable when more than 1 is going in on it. Anyone interested?

anviljk

Congrats on getting married. We will be in Moab from 23-26. Perhaps join in on one of your trails would be fun. I know that one of our days we are running the trifecta of poison spider, gold bar, golden spike ( I think that's the 3 anyways). Other than that I'm open. Hells is always fun.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks definitely have to figure out something for sure.

anviljk

I'd really like to go, but its a bit cost prohibitive by myself at the moment. A little too early to camp if you ask me, so if anyone is interested in going splits on a condo it's usually pretty affordable when more than 1 is going in on it. Anyone interested?
Man I would so go in on one with you. But I'm going to have my two dogs and it's going to be my wedding. Not sure I'm going to survive my family and her family.

Slimebones

Waited till now to post because I have been trying to figure out how I can make this. Unfortunately things are not so good here right now, financially, will have to miss this. Hell of an offer from H8ROADS on the condo, but can't do. Hopefully sometime in near future. ANVIL J-K, CONGRATS!!!

anviljk

Waited till now to post because I have been trying to figure out how I can make this. Unfortunately things are not so good here right now, financially, will have to miss this. Hell of an offer from H8ROADS on the condo, but can't do. Hopefully sometime in near future. ANVIL J-K, CONGRATS!!!
Thanks. Maybe we'll have to try to figure out a run to Moab later

Top Bottom