Stock stuff, steps, rubi swaybar motor, sport swaybar, bumper

desertrunner

I have some stock stuff laying around if anyone happens to want or need anything. Doubt any of this stuff is worth much so make me an offer, beer counts haha.

Rubi swaybar motor only, pulled from a 15' I was told it worked when it came out it still looks in really good shape.

20170128_160448.jpg
20170128_160434.jpg

Stock front bumper with tow hooks and fog lights both worked when I pulled it. Has one dent

20170128_160324.jpg

Stock sport front swaybar, bushings still good no hardware for attaching it to the frame but I have some stock swaybar front links too if you need them.

20170128_160257.jpg

Stock side steps with hardware, good shape no dents or major scratches

20170128_160218.jpg

Stock wheels, great shape no rock rash, Catahoula has first Crack at these if I can drive up to Denver sometime soon unless someone local can pick them up first.

20161128_182401.jpg

I also have a bunch or random brand new stock suspension stuff from when I did the 4dr Springs and shocks swap they guy just gave me all of it, control arms, track bar etc.. I'd have to look to see what I actually have.

I realize this stuff isn't very sought after just figured maybe someone needs something before some of this stuff goes to the trash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Okay the rubi sway bar motor. How much to ship to 91016

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

got a PM from MattAlpha yesterday so im going to check on shipping for him first and ill get a quote for shipping to you as well this weekend.

also Matt if your reading this your in box is full when i try to reply

im thinking $20 plus shipping if that sounds reasonable???

Top Bottom