I'm a dushe bag n I'll get in on this!

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol
Luckily for me, I'm still in my twenties ;) for a little while longer anyways

Won't lie, I may have stirred the pot a bit with that. 🤷*♂️

I do think this lady had a legitimate inquiry, and was hammered pretty hard out the gate for reasons unknown to me.
Then again, I'm new on WAL, so, I ain't got no forum cred yet

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

Yeah you knew it would stir the pot because most of us on here have the same view point. The majority here are hardworking individuals which pride themselves on where they got, not only in the Jeep world, but in life through the use of hard work. When you see someone on here saying "help me get free shit because I'm a self entitled pussy and do not know the value of a dollar or hard work" they are going to get called on it. You see multi-million dollar athletes and celebs squander their money away just like you see welfare recipients do the same thing. It can happen in all levels of socioeconomic status. I'd much rather make 15K a year and live happy and comfortable vs. clear 6 figures and ask for handouts. While it may be a legitimate question its the same as asking the social worker "how much money do I get each month per foster kid and what is the maximum amount of kids I can take in". It has no place in society. You don't like what you are hearing this isn't the forum for you. The only tough guys on here tend to find them selves in the infirmary licking their wounds because they get called out. BTW I can do my age in pushups currently but that 36th one is going to be a struggle in a few months. You're young see the problem with society today and be a part of the solution not the problem. Work ethic, morals, values go a long way.

jkris

Holy shit [emoji23]

Soooo... those free jeep parts?
We talking handies or what?

In all honesty, this forum is full of a bunch of "tough" guys. Well, most forums are.
You ask the "wrong" question, and you're going to get slammed by a bunch of middle aged hard asses that couldn't hardly do their age in push ups, much less square off in a battle of fisty cuffs.
But, for every 15 internet tap out champs, there's 1 guy with sound advice wiling to chime in without being a cock bag.

My .02, make "upgrade" payments for your jeep.
That's what I do, and I've got a pretty large amount into my current build thus far.
I just put a little back at a time, until I have enough for the next step of my upgrade. (Just ordered the 60's and hydro assist ✌️[emoji18])
The best benefit to this method, is you learn along the way, and see where you are going to make adjustments on your build.

As far as "sponsors" go, unless you're a well defined racer, or car show enthusiast, you aren't going to get shit that's worth while.
You don't have "street cred" yet.

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

By the way, I am nearly 44 now and can still do 70 correct push-ups in two minutes. I don't think making assumptions of what you perceive we all are is a smart thing to do...
This is what usually gets people in trouble here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Cuz I don't have the $3500 lift wheels tires and feeling the need to mod lol. There's a girl who is sponsored by nitto n goes to all events. I've owned my business for 16 yrs ready for a new ADVENTURE. I don't see how wanting jeepin to be my lifestyle is a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

You've owned a business for 16 years and don't have $3500 for wheels and tires? lol You're doing it wrong.

BlackDiamond_JKU

Yeah you knew it would stir the pot because most of us on here have the same view point. The majority here are hardworking individuals which pride themselves on where they got, not only in the Jeep world, but in life through the use of hard work. When you see someone on here saying "help me get free shit because I'm a self entitled pussy and do not know the value of a dollar or hard work" they are going to get called on it. You see multi-million dollar athletes and celebs squander their money away just like you see welfare recipients do the same thing. It can happen in all levels of socioeconomic status. I'd much rather make 15K a year and live happy and comfortable vs. clear 6 figures and ask for handouts. While it may be a legitimate question its the same as asking the social worker "how much money do I get each month per foster kid and what is the maximum amount of kids I can take in". It has no place in society. You don't like what you are hearing this isn't the forum for you. The only tough guys on here tend to find them selves in the infirmary licking their wounds because they get called out. BTW I can do my age in pushups currently but that 36th one is going to be a struggle in a few months. You're young see the problem with society today and be a part of the solution not the problem. Work ethic, morals, values go a long way.

By the way, I am nearly 44 now and can still do 70 correct push-ups in two minutes. I don't think making assumptions of what you perceive we all are is a smart thing to do...
This is what usually gets people in trouble here.

[emoji23]
Woooo, getting hot in here

Albeit, I don't agree with the OP's methodology of 'getting free shit' and I agree that just asking for free stuff is not the way to go about things. She was attacked pretty hard right off the bat.
Guys immediately assumed she was a libtard, Hilary loving, welfare chasing, entitled prick.
But, that's the internet for you
I never attacked anybody individually. But pointed out that a lot of people seem to be exceptionally aggressive via the internet yet are normally quite meek in reality. Not all, but a large majority.
Did the OP pop off too, yes, she did. I think both sides of this entire thing are ridiculous.
But, as Howard said;
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

But, that's all I've got for this post. I just put in my .02, I came here because Eddie (as well as others) have done some fantastic write ups, and I'm hoping to make a few of my own. Once I get back to my jeep that is.

----------------
2016 JKUR

jesse3638

Hooked
[emoji23]
Woooo, getting hot in here

Albeit, I don't agree with the OP's methodology of 'getting free shit' and I agree that just asking for free stuff is not the way to go about things. She was attacked pretty hard right off the bat.
Guys immediately assumed she was a libtard, Hilary loving, welfare chasing, entitled prick.
But, that's the internet for you
I never attacked anybody individually. But pointed out that a lot of people seem to be exceptionally aggressive via the internet yet are normally quite meek in reality. Not all, but a large majority.
Did the OP pop off too, yes, she did. I think both sides of this entire thing are ridiculous.
But, as Howard said;
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

But, that's all I've got for this post. I just put in my .02, I came here because Eddie (as well as others) have done some fantastic write ups, and I'm hoping to make a few of my own. Once I get back to my jeep that is.

----------------
2016 JKUR

While I agree a lot of people on the internet come across much different behind the keyboard than they do in person, everyone I've ever met in person that I've chatted with on here are exactly the same. Stick around here and go meet some of us and you'll see just that. If you do not like how some of come across at times either take the time to understand that and accept it or move along if we do not meet your expectations. I'm not going to lose sleep at night over it and I do not feel anyone else here will either. Its no popularity contest here.

BlackDiamond_JKU

While I agree a lot of people on the internet come across much different behind the keyboard than they do in person, everyone I've ever met in person that I've chatted with on here are exactly the same. Stick around here and go meet some of us and you'll see just that. If you do not like how some of come across at times either take the time to understand that and accept it or move along if we do not meet your expectations. I'm not going to lose sleep at night over it and I do not feel anyone else here will either. Its no popularity contest here.

Like I said, maybe some, anyways, before I get my head taken off by caps lock, I'm over it.

And thats one of the reason I came here, to link up with some JK folks and go wheeling
Anybody in Tx that would like to do a few trips in April, let me know!
I'll be off that entire month, and then some.

I still haven't gone to Moab, and I'm wanting to get out there this year

----------------

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”

Brute

Hooked
Well, I think I should come out of retirement if child day care pays 100k a year...I could take the kids to the beach and teach shore casting, fish cleaning & beer drinking...I'd even do it for 60k...where do I sign up?

BlackDiamond_JKU

Well, I think I should come out of retirement if child day care pays 100k a year...I could take the kids to the beach and teach shore casting, fish cleaning & beer drinking...I'd even do it for 60k...where do I sign up?

[emoji23]

----------------
2016 JKUR

Top Bottom