I'm a dushe bag n I'll get in on this!

Jackal01

You're in childcare huh? I would expect better behavior from someone that cares for and teaches children. Then again this standard for a liberal.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Good luck! Enjoy your free stickers :thumb: and remember, terraflex is the best, and don't forget the grade-8 sponsor mod, especially with 40's. Stock axles, brakes and gears are fine though.

Sarcasm intended. All you will get from a carsponsorship.com is dead kittens, stickers, and a bunch of political BS. I would suggest you keep your day job, tighten your budget and keep building your own jeep if you really have an interest in it... but to each their own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

jeeeep

Hooked
Cuz I don't have the $3500 lift wheels tires and feeling the need to mod lol. There's a girl who is sponsored by nitto n goes to all events. I've owned my business for 16 yrs ready for a new ADVENTURE. I don't see how wanting jeepin to be my lifestyle is a problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

I clear 6 figures LOL definitely have a job.. You guys are asses..Seriously, I wanted to make sure I don't go the wrong direction..What is this jump down a chicks throat.. Slide on down boys

so....16 year business owner, clear 6 figures and you don't have $3500 to drop on wheels and tires?

whatever floats ya, but as already mentioned, guys on here work for their parts and rely on the advertisers that sometimes post up discounts or there's a another post here that guys can post when they find something useful on sale.

you kind of come off as if you're already promoting that site to get your free stuff. yeah it originally looks like a legitimate question but it smells of something already in the works.

my nephew did this and got some free crap, but he jumped through a bunch of hoops depending on who the "sponsor" was, basically he had to do x amount of promoting before he received his stuff. some of it was shit some not so bad.

like anything else, it requires a lot of commitment and time from you before you get anything. He stopped doing it cause he felt his time was better spent getting what he wanted and not working for free for stuff that didn't always match what he was promised.

put some of that 6 figure income to work and start a Jeep budget account :beer:

DIRTYHR

Now that I've dropped too y'alls level.. Ty for being testosterone driven..I just wanted to know if it was a scam. Not that I ended up being very lady like...thanks for staying gentleman like, for an honest question. Found my answer..good day

DIRTYHR

OP, I think you may be a little disillusioned about the purpose of this site or your ability to get sponsored. We're all average dudes on this site. Some make more money than others but we all work for our parts. I haven't made a major mod to my build in a few months because I've just been saving for 37s. And even once I do pull the trigger, it's only possible because I'm putting all my birthday, Christmas, and Sporting Goods money for the year into them. I didn't have $3500 for lift, wheels, and tires either. So I looked at the budget, opened a new savings account, and started putting money into it. I sold stuff I no longer needed on Craigslist. I worked for it.

If you're truly wanting to get sponsored, you've come to the wrong group of guys. Do some more research outside the forum and pursue it on your own. If you ever do succeed, please remember to not come back here with an agenda to push your sponsors.
I HONESTLY appreciate your advice. I didn't know..I thought I could ask..lesson learned ;)
Seems like she needs to

DIRTYHR

You're in childcare huh? I would expect better behavior from someone that cares for and teaches children. Then again this standard for a liberal.
Not a liberal..by Any means..that's just mean lol..you guys push n w out answering honestly... n being disrespectful..I hit back.. Yup couldn't help it. Have a great Sunday gentleman
I mean, my votes in. It made me laugh out loud!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DIRTYHR

Good luck! Enjoy your free stickers :thumb: and remember, terraflex is the best, and don't forget the grade-8 sponsor mod, especially with 40's. Stock axles, brakes and gears are fine though.

Sarcasm intended. All you will get from a carsponsorship.com is dead kittens, stickers, and a bunch of political BS. I would suggest you keep your day job, tighten your budget and keep building your own jeep if you really have an interest in it... but to each their own.

Ty these last ones is what I was looking for.. Honesty.. "no sarcasm intended" hopefully I can continue to ask questions in the future w o being blasted. How else does a girl learn.. Watch n learn! Ask questions..get answers !

DIRTYHR

so....16 year business owner, clear 6 figures and you don't have $3500 to drop on wheels and tires?

whatever floats ya, but as already mentioned, guys on here work for their parts and rely on the advertisers that sometimes post up discounts or there's a another post here that guys can post when they find something useful on sale.

you kind of come off as if you're already promoting that site to get your free stuff. yeah it originally looks like a legitimate question but it smells of something already in the works.

my nephew did this and got some free crap, but he jumped through a bunch of hoops depending on who the "sponsor" was, basically he had to do x amount of promoting before he received his stuff. some of it was shit some not so bad.

like anything else, it requires a lot of commitment and time from you before you get anything. He stopped doing it cause he felt his time was better spent getting what he wanted and not working for free for stuff that didn't always match what he was promised.

put some of that 6 figure income to work and start a Jeep budget account [emoji481]
No no I honestly wanted to know BEFORE I made a mistake. Hence why I asked..n everyone lives w in they're means..new to mods so I just started taking my mechanic a couple hundred $ here n there to save up for my lift. Other sites have girls that are sponsored by nitto..was just curious

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sponsorship question

I'm so confused. You clear six figures having guys dump down your throat and kiss your ass and twat?

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Ty these last ones is what I was looking for.. Honesty.. "no sarcasm intended" hopefully I can continue to ask questions in the future w o being blasted. How else does a girl learn.. Watch n learn! Ask questions..get answers !

No worries, sarcasm was implied for the top half only.

Remember this forum is different from the rest because you WILL NOT get BS here, dispite what it looks like on the surface. The majority of the people here are very knowledgeable, we wheel and daily drive our jeeps, we know what works, and what doesnt. Our goal as a community is to share REAL LIFE experience with parts, manufacturers, setups, the works. We get a LOT of trolls from, "other forums" here, so think of how this thread unfolded as an automatic member filter. If you are TRUELY here to learn and build the best jeep you can, you will fit right in. If you want to take short cuts, purchase cheap parts, support unethical business, and want others to pat you on the back for making bad choices, this isn't the place for you.

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Sponsorship question

No no I honestly wanted to know BEFORE I made a mistake. Hence why I asked..n everyone lives w in they're means..new to mods so I just started taking my mechanic a couple hundred $ here n there to save up for my lift. Other sites have girls that are sponsored by nitto..was just curious

Your seem very smart. You come HERE for advise in regard to a company that "sponsors" people for give away a parts (even thought search engines like Google could have answered your question). Claim your to broke enough to where you can't afford any parts on your own but then stated you make a six figure income (but need a hand out because your either the worst at money management or a fucking liar). To top it off, you have a savings account with your mechanic instead of a bank? Seems legit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackDiamond_JKU

I'm so confused. You clear six figures having guys dump down your throat and kiss your ass and twat?

Bahhaaaaa
Dude, win [emoji23] [emoji533][emoji97][emoji33]

“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

DIRTYHR

No worries, sarcasm was implied for the top half only.

Remember this forum is different from the rest because you WILL NOT get BS here, dispite what it looks like on the surface. The majority of the people here are very knowledgeable, we wheel and daily drive our jeeps, we know what works, and what doesnt. Our goal as a community is to share REAL LIFE experience with parts, manufacturers, setups, the works. We get a LOT of trolls from, "other forums" here, so think of how this thread unfolded as an automatic member filter. If you are TRUELY here to learn and build the best jeep you can, you will fit right in. If you want to take short cuts, purchase cheap parts, support unethical business, and want others to pat you on the back for making bad choices, this isn't the place for you.

Understood..I bought my jeep stock on purpose..I want to build it myself..don't misunderstand..I really do and am. It was a poor choice of questions..but ..in the end you guys gave me my answer really lol

Top Bottom