Need rear lighting?

Jackal01

I have the rigid backup light kit (diffused SRQ) on my PSC bumper, below the tail lights. It comes with a 3 way switch. I leave them in the "reverse position" so they come on each time going reverse. They help to BE SEEN which I value just as much as seeing well. I also use the lights when we go camping or any other time I need light. I am swapping bumpers and haven't decided if I want to mount them on top of the tail lights for more area covered. I am also considering getting the the dually side shooter to mount on the tails instead. I would like a further thrown pattern along with more side light I think.

jagrubb99

Im not sure how their prices compare on the flush mount versions, but ive read that Inspired Engineering is pretty good quality and more affordable. I havent used them but i know Hinrich has them. I would maybe check something out like that if you dont want to drop so much coin on lights, because i completely understand your skepticism. Good luck with your decision and congrats on all the goodies lately.

Sent from my XT1031 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hobbse66

I went the cheap amazon route and it worked out great. I got a pair of 2inch Auxbeam cubes and mounted them to the top corners of my tail lights. I didn't want to mount them to my hard top or bumper so the tail lights were the easiest and most logical place. On the corners they cast more than enough light to see where I am going and wiring them in was a piece of cake. Plus if I run into anything or someone rips them off, I'm only out $30 bucks. I'd invest in a better pair of lights if I were using them more often, but daily driving I'm not spending a whole lot of time backing up. I'll post pictures if anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Thanks for the responses everyone. Based on these, I've chosen to not order the lights right now. At this time, I think the $200 would be better going towards some new headlights, a sport cage, etc. Appreciate all the feedback on this.

Top Bottom