Do those Monster Masher tires and 12,000lb. winch get you to the supermarket for Wonderbread?

Ddays

Hooked
Dafuque? Really? So lay an anti-gun book suggestion on us in the guns thread. How bout a diet book in the "Watcha Cookin" thread. Don't forget bout the AA link in the Cocktail & Wine thread. Get lost.

Sent from my VS985 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlackDiamond_JKU

Anti-Gun, Anti-Jeep?

That's it

IMG_0548.JPG

----------------
2016 JKUR

“Our Country won’t go on forever if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any America; because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

Macarena Man

I have learned in the past couple days of more than a few people I thought I knew but I really didn't... And they all have one thing in common. They either bash this forum and/or have lost their good standing with the forum. I don't want to name names, but what I'm trying to say is most of the general assholes in the Jeeping community seem to also be Wayalife haters. If you know me personally you'll know who I'm talking about .......... Just sayin'

Hoping that you'll be able to put all this drama behind you ...... and find true happiness.
Religion may be a help to you, or perhaps purchasing something nice for your Jeep ........ chrome wheel nuts look good.
Don't get discouraged ...... there's better times ahead !!
Smile ..... be happy !!

Macarena Man

Epicurean delight .......

As the title suggests ..... what do you enjoy ?
Do the 'urban rugged' folks here get a chance to enjoy venison ... or other wild game ?
Perhaps you're of a gentle persuasion ..... vegetarian ?
Junk food addiction ........ chips, bacon, etc.

This post was moved here. The original thread title was, "Epicurean Delight....."
notnalc68

Last edited by a moderator:

Ddays

Hooked
Why does every thread you comment on seem like it has veiled insults in it? Do you intentionally bait people like this in real life? Fuck man, learn how to communicate without the antagonism.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
As the title suggests ..... what do you enjoy ?
Do the 'urban rugged' folks here get a chance to enjoy venison ... or other wild game ?
Perhaps you're of a gentle persuasion ..... vegetarian ?
Junk food addiction ........ chips, bacon, etc.

I moved your latest attempt at trolling, to your own special thread, that you earned on your last visit. You are not welcome here. Please act like a man, and leave.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

As somebody who comes from a small town up in the georgia mountains, there are even people here who haven't had deer or don't eat deer. It has nothing to do with where you're from :thinking:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
IMG_4106.jpg

I was like, this guy is just beyond weird. Then I seen later that the genius has his own thread. Makes sense now, but the dude is still really weird!

Ddays

Hooked
I was like, this guy is just beyond weird. Then I seen later that the genius has his own thread. Makes sense now, but the dude is still really weird!

Yeah, but he digs guys from Wisconsin :brows:

If anyone on this site has a more fitting avatar than this joker I don't know who it is...

RollingThunder89

A 4x4 (Jeep) can take you to any mall or grocery store just like a prius can.

A 4x4 (Jeep) can also take me anywhere else, where there is no road, or it is only a trail through the woods... like a prius can NOT.

4x4 (Jeep) for the win.

Nothing wrong with living on a paved street and owning a 4x4. You couldn't pay me enough to live in a big city, I'm a small town guy, but my Jeep can take me into the big city if I want to visit, or go shopping.

Why do I own firearms and carry one with me every day? I'm not a soldier anymore... Because if I need it, (hope I never do again) it will be there for me.

Short answer... Because I can!

Make America great again... drive a Jeep.

:bleh:
God bless America! Red, white and blue mother F'er!!

Sent from my E6790TM using WAYALIFE mobile app

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Yeah, but he digs guys from Wisconsin :brows:

If anyone on this site has a more fitting avatar than this joker I don't know who it is...

If my memory serves me right, he had a hard on for PA guys too [emoji38]. Watch your backside bro!

Top Bottom