Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brrrrrrrr. Warmed back up yet?

I have a love/hate deal going on with these videos. Every time I watch them I start looking online for older Jeeps. Been looking at CJ's & 70's Cherokees. Found an awesome '76 Cherokee Chief for sale but got the 'look' from wifey.

Oh, well, I'll just have to live vicariously through your videos instead: rolleyes2:.

Love these videos! Keep up the great work.

She looks absolutely GREAT!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!! Oh, and thanks for the tease!! I was actually excited to see the paint job, and now I have to wait. Thanks again!!

Had to start from the beginning and watch "Jane" grow again. So fun watching your guy's vid's that I am getting the itch for a project jeep myself. Have some swap meet's coming up so on the lookout for some old iron. Thank's again for your's and Cindy's hard work

Fresh Catch
    Thank you for another great video. Love watching the process from start to finish.

Keep up the great work on this video and all the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Stomper Herb 74 View Post
    Awesome Awesome video!!! Can't wait to see the finished Jeep 😎😎😎
    Thank you! We'll try to get the next video done as soon as we can

Quote Originally Posted by LeighP View Post
    even knowing how well it turned out, still love watching the progress videos.
    Thanks
    Thank you, we're happy to hear that you enjoy the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.Ty View Post
    Another fantastic video! Damn that drive over to paint looks like it was cold!
    LOL!! Yeah, it was a bit frosty out but, what are you gonna do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Brrrrrrrr. Warmed back up yet?

I have a love/hate deal going on with these videos. Every time I watch them I start looking online for older Jeeps. Been looking at CJ's & 70's Cherokees. Found an awesome '76 Cherokee Chief for sale but got the 'look' from wifey.

Oh, well, I'll just have to live vicariously through your videos instead: rolleyes2:.
    LOL @ the 'look' from the wifey. Oh man, I so love old school Cherokees.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Rubi View Post
    Love these videos! Keep up the great work.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Damtall55 View Post
    She looks absolutely GREAT!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!! Oh, and thanks for the tease!! I was actually excited to see the paint job, and now I have to wait. Thanks again!!
    LOL!! Well, we do have spoiler pics posted up if you really want to see it now

Quote Originally Posted by joose View Post
    Had to start from the beginning and watch "Jane" grow again. So fun watching your guy's vid's that I am getting the itch for a project jeep myself. Have some swap meet's coming up so on the lookout for some old iron. Thank's again for your's and Cindy's hard work
    That's awesome that these videos have inspired you to look into some old iron to work on too

Quote Originally Posted by JONZCJ7 View Post
    Thank you for another great video. Love watching the process from start to finish.

Keep up the great work on this video and all the others.
    Thanks, we appreciate it

Another great video!!

Loved watching this!! It literally put a smile on my face when you got the first fender back on and said "Jane is starting to look like a Jeep again"
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JKS
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assist

That's a great job. One question, while the body was loose why not lift it off, paint each part separately, paint the frame, and reassemble. I know it is a pain to unplug the dash and harnesses on old iron but it iron out lots of future gremlins......
    Just a 2.8 four banger diesel Jk Sahara with aev 2.5 dualsport xt lift and premium bumper and Cooper ST MAxx tires in 33"......