2.5" suspension lift with 1.25" body lift?

Jheapr

anybody out there running a 2.5" body lift with a 1.25" body lift? i'm looking to get a little more tire clearance and prepare for a tummy tuck. i know 33's would fit no problem, but i would really like to stuff some 35's under there if possible.

here's how my rig looks currently with a 2.5" suspension lift on 31's
IMG_2798.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You'll definitely need the body lift to do a tummy tuck and depending on what year TJ you have, you may need to install an SYE as well. With the amount of fender clearance you'll have, I would think you could clear 35's but you'll want to make sure that you run the proper amount of bump stop extension which would be at least 2.5".

ssinga

Running a 2" lift with 1.25" body lift. 33s are a perfect fit with stock fenders. Would imagine 35s would be tight unless that 2.5" lift was really giving close to 3.5" or you have flat fenders.

Jheapr

Running a 2" lift with 1.25" body lift. 33s are a perfect fit with stock fenders. Would imagine 35s would be tight unless that 2.5" lift was really giving close to 3.5" or you have flat fenders.

i will be trimming my factory fenders to something like this this weekend, in hopes of getting some Poison Spyder De-Fenders when i have the money.. id rather spend that money on new axles first though

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

whatsupdoc2day

I have a 2.5 lift on a jk Rubicon 2016. With a one inch body, and I am running 34.5 inch tires. They rub my control arms at full turning around only. I run 37 lbs in tires...lower pressures will rub more at full turns

GodsRedneck(0lllllll0)

Top Bottom