Warn Elite Series Tire carrier

OhNoTheJiggies

So I have a tire carrier that I'd like to sell in order to put toward a different bumper/carrier combo or something else possibly. You need the Warn elite series bumper to mount this(the bumper comes with the bracket that the carrier slides into).

I'd even be willing to trade in part for some other things Ion my list...

Rock hard sport cage
Switch pros
A decent looking/functional roof rack

I could ship on buyers dime(if it is still worth it after shipping cost)

Lowering price to 250 or to work something out with a trade.

IMG_1486266189.880382.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using

Don't mind the headband that looks like underwear in the corner lol

Last edited:
So I have a tire carrier that I'd like to sell in order to put toward a different bumper/carrier combo or something else possibly. You need the Warn elite series bumper to mount this(the bumper comes with the bracket that the carrier slides into).

I'd even be willing to trade in part for some other things Ion my list...

Rock hard sport cage
Switch pros
A decent looking/functional roof rack

I could ship on buyers dime(if it is still worth it after shipping cost)

Looking for 340 or to work something out with a trade

View attachment 242517

Sent from my iPhone using

Don't mind the headband that looks like underwear in the corner lol

Hey Fort Walton Beach! I'm in Navarre! Small world :rock:

OhNoTheJiggies

Anyone know if this would work with the hardrock / 10th anny rear bumper? I would be interested and just moved from NJ to FL I am in west palm how far from you?

So from what I can gather, it can work with an AEV spindle housing in the 10a bumper. But you would have to buy the spindle housing directly from AEV. Since this one doesn't come with any spindle housing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OhNoTheJiggies

Anyone know if this would work with the hardrock / 10th anny rear bumper? I would be interested and just moved from NJ to FL I am in west palm how far from you?

But I am in the panhandle. So pretty far from you... Could be driving out toward Tallahassee sometime in about two weeks. If you wanted to meet there, I could bring it with me.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom