Front Dana44 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubi

JKU Arizona

I upgraded now offering my D44 on here. Don't need it and it will probably just be sitting around.

Local pick up only. I don't know how much it would be to ship or what I would need to do to it to get it ready for shipping. I would be willing to hold it for a couple of weeks if anyone was planning on visiting Arizona and wanted it.

This if just for the housing no internals and ball joints are bad. Out of a 2008 JKU Rubi. Not bent (that i notice) or anything wrong with it only reason I'm selling is because I just got a PR44 :yup: .

I don't have a fix price so if you're local offer whatever you think it's worth (reasonable) and it's yours.

PS: I know i'm still fairly new to this site so if this for sale thread is not allowed please feel free to take it down.

Frydaddy

Whats the gear ratio? And how is the locker holding up? I assume youre in Glendale? I drive through every week.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
almost worth a drive out that way ..... but I'm holding out for a pr 44 myself once the dirty 30 gives out on me or I can afford the upgrade outright whichever comes first .. glws

Top Bottom